• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Description?
Sigma

You don't give a damn. You are off doing your own thing, with or without anyone's approval. You radiate cool and intrigue, and women find you intensely interesting, despite you not trying or noticing. You don't go to parties or social gatherings, but if you do, you're usually with a friend and a gorgeous woman you brought. You're the lone wolf of the hierarchy, almost as attractive as Alphas. You shun leadership in favor of getting the hell away from everyone.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sigma

You don't give a damn. You are off doing your own thing, with or without anyone's approval. You radiate cool and intrigue, and women find you intensely interesting, despite you not trying or noticing. You don't go to parties or social gatherings, but if you do, you're usually with a friend and a gorgeous woman you brought. You're the lone wolf of the hierarchy, almost as attractive as Alphas. You shun leadership in favor of getting the hell away from everyone.
Nice, this was me before I became deranged lol.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
D7D157BF 57C6 4F6A AD42 917605D69795 I hate this result and it's completely untrue! I've never even listened to any My Chemical Romance song because it's not video game music!

Also I hate White Knights lol and I'm certainly not nice, fuck you.

I guess the rest of it kind of checks out.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
i love quizzes - they VALIDATE my existence - my opinion really matters...

Screen Shot 2021 03 16 at 193000

Whoa nelly! I am a Delta! (don't I win a complimentary sawn-off-shotgun?! please*)
I think this quiz is sadly somewhat flawed:
It never questioned me if my friends were real or only in the ouija board
It never questioned me about my relationship to my granny
or what happened to her dementia medication (Glastonbury was very colourful)
... i confess i tortured /collected butterflies & grasshoppers as a kid (but didn't hurt my pets)
though my boyfriends are waiting down in the basement in the 'Lyme Freezer'
maybe deceit turned me from white magic to grey... with spots of black like blood
or why i wanted to collect drawers filled with the little hands of children*, or
questioned me about my predilection with albino dwarves
(they were kept as pets by the Medici family, i remember)
It never questioned me about my stamp collection (i only keep them to lick them)
and the love i have for fur (faux?! ugh - i am vegan atoning for my sins ref*) and leather
It never questioned me about the voices
or why I like the colour orange

or why i despise life to it's very rotten core.

trying to select my profile pic: grrr. love this guy!

Screen Shot 2021 03 16 at 200936

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
i love quizzes - they VALIDATE my existence - my opinion really matters...

View attachment 63221

Whoa nelly! I am a Delta! (don't I win a complimentary sawn-off-shotgun?! please*)
I think this quiz is sadly somewhat flawed:
It never questioned me if my friends were real or only in the ouija board
It never questioned me about my relationship to my granny
or what happened to her dementia medication (Glastonbury was very colourful)
... i confess i tortured /collected butterflies & grasshoppers as a kid (but didn't hurt my pets)
though my boyfriends are waiting down in the basement in the 'Lyme Freezer'
maybe deceit turned me from white magic to grey... with spots of black like blood
or why i wanted to collect drawers filled with the little hands of children*, or
questioned me about my predilection with albino dwarves
(they were kept as pets by the Medici family, i remember)
It never questioned me about my stamp collection (i only keep them to lick them)
and the love i have for fur (faux?! ugh - i am vegan atoning for my sins ref*) and leather
It never questioned me about the voices
or why I like the colour orange

or why i despise life to it's very rotten core.

trying to select my profile pic: grrr. love this guy!

View attachment 63229
Okay, then. Thanks for sharing!

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I also got an Omega
That makes two of us :pfff:
rawImage.jpg

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
"Sigma
You don't give a damn. You are off doing your own thing, with or without anyone's approval. You radiate cool and intrigue, and women find you intensely interesting, despite you not trying or noticing. You don't go to parties or social gatherings, but if you do, you're usually with a friend and a gorgeous woman you brought. You're the lone wolf of the hierarchy, almost as attractive as Alphas. You shun leadership in favour of getting the hell away from everyone."
TL;DR: "You are asexual and emotionally unavailable."

Reactions: Lostandlooking
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I don't know what any of this means I just like doing tests :haha:
It's some bro-science where you compare human males to wolfpacks and then rank them according to personality traits. I'm an omega, which means that I'm complete shit and everyone hates me. Pretty accurate, and I was waaay more edgy when I was taking pills and were younger, but now I'm more lethal lmfao.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, true. No idea what to do with my Gamma designation though.
I think the goal is for everyone to become alpha or at least beta (maybe sigma is all-right too, idk). So while I have to stop hating everyone, you have to stop white-knighting and you also need to buy a barbell. :pfff:

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think the goal is for everyone to become alpha or at least beta (maybe sigma is all-right too, idk). So while I have to stop hating everyone, you have to stop white-knighting and you also need to buy a barbell. :pfff:
I don't think I've ever actually white knighted for anyone at least not recently. I'd rather be edgy and call other people out for white knighting than anything. I'd stop it if I was actually doing it because I hate ppl who do that. :pfff:

As for the barbells, I hate any form of exercise and exercise hates me. :aw:

I wish they had a better solution than that.

Reactions: TessB
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
I never understood this. Are there seriously women out there who find muscly men attractive? I think being a healthy weight is enough, but I have no experience in trying to seduce women, so what do I know?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I never understood this. Are there seriously women out there who find muscly men attractive? I think being a healthy weight is enough, but I have no experience in trying to seduce women, so what do I know?
The muscle is for the confidence, health and strength (mental + physical). These are attractive qualities, and you can have them even if you
re a 130lbs woman with 30% bf. In physical attractiveness I think it's more about height, shoulder width and the most important--facial structure (symmetrical, +clean, etc). Now this doesn't matter even that much (unless you're online dating or having casual sex, maybe, idk). The important things are having friends, a good personality, intelligence, money, a future, not having anhedonia, not being suicidally depressed, not having attachment disorders or lacking empathy, not being needy, not being lonely, and so on.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
The muscle is for the confidence, health and strength (mental + physical). These are attractive qualities, and you can have them even if you
re a 130lbs woman with 30% bf. In physical attractiveness I think it's more about height, shoulder width and the most important--facial structure (symmetrical, +clean, etc). Now this doesn't matter even that much (unless you're online dating or having casual sex, maybe, idk). The important things are having friends, a good personality, intelligence, money, a future, not having anhedonia, not being suicidally depressed, not having attachment disorders or lacking empathy, not being needy, not being lonely, and so on.
DAMN IT. (Punches wall)

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I'd NEVER date a muscly man. Just not my type at all. Literally just find people who have a bit of an edge and a dark sense of humour extremely attractive.. it's not even about how people look.