Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
can't remember but apparently there was a lot of noise coming from my bedroom, I woke with bruises and scratches all over my face so I think that explains how I got found. If they (family) hadn't been there was a high probability of death. Apparently I also jumped from my hospital bed a couple times breaking my nose in the process. It's crooked but fine otherwise.
That is weird . Can youe explain that?

Phenobarbital has sedative and anti-convulsant properties , actually used to treat seizures. Same for alprazolam. And alcohol is a CNS depressant.

How did you take ODs of 3 different strong sedatives/depressants and got bruised and jumped?...

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I'm interested in the time dilation aspect of this. When you were out, would you say it was peaceful? If it was, are you more comfortable with what comes after now?

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
That is weird . Can youe explain that?

Phenobarbital has sedative and anti-convulsant properties , actually used to treat seizures. Same for alprazolam. And alcohol is a CNS depressant.

How did you take ODs of 3 different strong sedatives/depressants and got bruised and jumped?...
I cannot, I remember taking the xanax and phenobarb(edit: same time), then being slapped on the face in an ambulance, then being shouted at and slapped again in a hospital "Don't fall asleep" they were saying, I said I wanted to sleep they said no. Next moment I remember is a nurse asking how I was feeling, I said my head hurt, she said yeah I bet (I'm parapharasing), I asked why and she indicted that I had done 'something'. I asked where the injuries came from and she said I kept trying to escape and put on the 3rd of the 3 alerts. 1 being "not likely to escape" and 3 being "very likely to escape". She moved me down to 2 once I was able to talk coherently then I learnt it wasn't monday morning, but thursday.
edit: I estimate maybe 8-10 units of alcohol(5 pints), 50-100mg alpraz, then 60x60mg=3.6g(?) pheno. I was probably discovered within 6-10 hours

I honestly don't know any more than that. I had to wait for the psych docs to do an assessment and for everything to wear off, I mentioned the nerve damage at first but figured I'd ctb soon anyway so said it came back, I said oww when they pushed needles in and they were satisfied. There was lots of confusion though, the medic who was shouting/slapping me saw me (wolfing down 3 sandwiches and 2 cups of tea), ran over and said he was doing it mainly from desperation as they couldn't give me anything (adrenaline) since they didn't know exactly what I took. He was a nice guy, stayed and talked for a few minutes, he seemed in disbelief too

I don't know how to explain it, but I should add that I have been dependent on benzos for 8 years now, this happened 2-3yrs ago and I had have a hell of a tolerance to alcohol and benzos
I'm interested in the time dilation aspect of this. When you were out, would you say it was peaceful? If it was, are you more comfortable with what comes after now?
I had very mixed feelings on waking. Mainly "What have I done", then "But I didn't even see how Naruto ends!" (bloody fillers). But peaceful yes 100%, I think if they hadn't been so insistent on saying "Stay awake" I might have drifted off, also there was no vomiting or discomfort, the headache only came on after I was sober. Maybe something in my mind decided it wasn't the right time?
edit: Oh yes I am more comfortable with what happens after now. There was nothing of what they say, no euphoria, no tunnel of light, nothing. No time. Zero. Like being in space but no time (I guess there is still space in Space but I hope you get the picture)
edit2: Thinking about it I wouldn't use the word peaceful. Not good, not bad, just pure nothingness.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: ProntoFim, issyishere and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I read everything and really sorry about that. Including time took you to play guitar. I wasn't doubting btw, it just sounded so violent -_-
Tolerance won't change that, you had some really bad bad reaction there.... very scary.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I read everything and really sorry about that. Including time took you to play guitar. I wasn't doubting btw, it just sounded so violent -_-
Tolerance won't change that, you had some really bad bad reaction there.... very scary.
Oh no worries I thought you just wanted clarification, this is an AMA after all!
It was violent but only like being beaten up at a bar/pub, unless you mean the crazy cocktail, that was more on impulse and not planned out at all, I just felt super down and did it like it was nothing. Then (I can't even really count the minutes) within 5-10 mins I have no memory apart from the flashes. The aftermath sucked, which in review of my initial plan (to ctb via OD) put me right off of that. Sometimes you don't think or care about the consequences if you survive and that's not good.
edit: Oh sorry I get it now, yeah the whole thing was pretty violent, it could've been way worse though I'm just glad I wasn't driving or close to a road/train etc etc

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nutshell and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
You got it in the first place , violent = both bruises and the entire experience:)
Thanks for answers and detailing everythin. It's also a great warning for others!! Great thread.
I'm glad you at least can play the guitar :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14386
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
sounds the same as anaesthesia then, my experience with that sold death to me big time, it was so damn nice to be "off"

Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling and FriendofDeath
nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Hey, where do you live? Can you get a legal benzo script? I know doctors here in Europe are fucking stingy with them.

ferolia

ferolia

May 8, 2020
I guess my point is in this thread is to really consider the 'after effects' of whatever your doing. My route took a long time to recover, other routes seem to take less time. So really review what happens if you fail
I don't know what to say. Reading your testimony makes me reconsider my method. I was planning to cbt with pheno. I thought that pheno was lethal.
I have written on a thread to that regard, where I list my meds in detail.
Have this experience made you wanna live now?
It's good that you are alright. Personally I want my method to guarantee me 100% success as I suffer from chronic illness.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Efilismislife, adam&eve and WearyWanderer
ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
wwwwow i'm glad you're healing slowly but surely

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I would love to know your CTB status.did your ordeal make more or less likely to CTB now, much later?

itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
Glad you didn't suffer any continuous consequences. :)...... I had an attempt at 21 years old. I am 39 now....No real lasting effects afterwards that i can recall other than social consequences, but I was out for 48 hours to 72 hours in a hospital, stomach pumped.....etc...... It was like you said, blackness with flashes of memories. It makes me think of doing a separate post on the details of my attempt. Your post really helped me, because it was such a profound expirience that i never really got to share openly in social settings and it's good to see people here can be speak openly.....so thank you for sharing your expirience.

Last edited:
Reactions: all_pointless
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Are you better for the experience? It certainly sounds life changing. How, if at all, has it changed your attitude to ctb? Best to you, friend.

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
When I was a teeenager something happened for me that I don't have any explaination for it . I don't even know if it was really a death experience or I was just very sick . I had chickenpox and it made me very sick . One night when I was asleep I got up and I could not breath . II was experiencing an unbreathable pain but I could not do anything . I was feeling that my brian was dying (I have never heard in any death experience that anybody reported that she/he was feelinf the process of braiin death . But I was feeling it an I can not explain how much painful it was . it was like my pain was losing its capabilty of controling other organs in my body) . I tried to call my mom to help me . I could not . it was just one moment that I screamed and my mom came to me . I was hearing her voice but I could not talk or do anything else . My mom told me later that when she came to me I was unconsious and my skin turned to black .

Reactions: itsamadworld and laserfocus111
L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
Always good to hear a first person experience. Coma is the closest approximation to death perhaps. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: itsamadworld
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Oh man this blew up lol!
sounds the same as anaesthesia then, my experience with that sold death to me big time, it was so damn nice to be "off"
Definitely like sleeping with no dreams.
Hey, where do you live? Can you get a legal benzo script? I know doctors here in Europe are fucking stingy with them.
UK. Same here and no I have to buy illegally, I was cut-off when they changed the guidelines a few years ago. It sucks.
I don't know what to say. Reading your testimony makes me reconsider my method. I was planning to cbt with pheno. I thought that pheno was lethal.
I have written on a thread to that regard, where I list my meds in detail.
Have this experience made you wanna live now?
It's good that you are alright. Personally I want my method to guarantee me 100% success as I suffer from chronic illness.
Thank you :). I will have a look at that thread, I'm interested in new ways that could follow the PPeH guides and are accessible as I also want 100% success, next time...
wwwwow i'm glad you're healing slowly but surely
I would love to know your CTB status.did your ordeal make more or less likely to CTB now, much later?
When I woke up I started crying, not gonna lie but there have only been a few times in my life that have hit me as emotionally hard as that. Family was confused but not in the dark. I spent a few weeks chilling out then my thoughts went back to normal. I wish it had've worked, as much as I hate the pain I inflicted I think it would've been better to go then and not have people worrying until I eventually do. Plan is shaken and date thrown off due to recent circumstances but my mind is still set.
Glad you didn't suffer any continuous consequences. :)...... I had an attempt at 21 years old. I am 39 now....No real lasting effects afterwards that i can recall other than social consequences, but I was out for 48 hours to 72 hours in a hospital, stomach pumped.....etc...... It was like you said, blackness with flashes of memories. It makes me think of doing a separate post on the details of my attempt. Your post really helped me, because it was such a profound expirience that i never really got to share openly in social settings and it's good to see people here can be speak openly.....so thank you for sharing your expirience.
Yes the social consequences were the most long-lasting effects unfortunately. I would encourage you to share your experience! Lots of people want to know what near death experiences are like, especially emotions leading up to the event. All very good info to share I'd say!
Are you better for the experience? It certainly sounds life changing. How, if at all, has it changed your attitude to ctb? Best to you, friend.
You too friend. Hmm hard to say what better would be lol, I am still of the same mind and while the date and method may have changed my decision hasn't. I feel I would have inflicted less pain if it had been successful.
Are you saying you remember an abscence of light and time ?
Couldn't have said it better myself. Like before being born, but then waking up with a full-life of memories. (if that makes any sense)
When I was a teeenager something happened for me that I don't have any explaination for it . I don't even know if it was really a death experience or I was just very sick . I had chickenpox and it made me very sick . One night when I was asleep I got up and I could not breath . II was experiencing an unbreathable pain but I could not do anything . I was feeling that my brian was dying (I have never heard in any death experience that anybody reported that she/he was feelinf the process of braiin death . But I was feeling it an I can not explain how much painful it was . it was like my pain was losing its capabilty of controling other organs in my body) . I tried to call my mom to help me . I could not . it was just one moment that I screamed and my mom came to me . I was hearing her voice but I could not talk or do anything else . My mom told me later that when she came to me I was unconsious and my skin turned to black .
This is a very odd event, sorry this happened to you. Did it have any long-lasting ramifications?
Always good to hear a first person experience. Coma is the closest approximation to death perhaps. Thank you for sharing.
It's all I have lol, no worries
What method??
50-100mg xanax (alprazolam) + 3.6grams of phenobarbital. A bad method. I had a stupidly made exit-bag (made up of 3 trash bags and several rubberbands). Plan was to take the stuff, hold the bag open as long as possible then pass out and ctb via asphyxia - but I forgot all about the bag after taking the gelatine caps. I think I wanted like 1 last drink or smoke or something stupid, then it kicked it far quicker than I thought

Reactions: adam&eve
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Oh man this blew up lol!

UK. Same here and no I have to buy illegally, I was cut-off when they changed the guidelines a few years ago. It sucks.

Thank you :). I will have a look at that thread, I'm interested in new ways that could follow the PPeH guides and are accessible as I also want 100% success, next time...

When I woke up I started crying, not gonna lie but there have only been a few times in my life that have hit me as emotionally hard as that. Family was confused but not in the dark. I spent a few weeks chilling out then my thoughts went back to normal. I wish it had've worked, as much as I hate the pain I inflicted I think it would've been better to go then and not have people worrying until I eventually do. Plan is shaken and date thrown off due to recent circumstances but my mind is still set.

Yes the social consequences were the most long-lasting effects unfortunately. I would encourage you to share your experience! Lots of people want to know what near death experiences are like, especially emotions leading up to the event. All very good info to share I'd say!

You too friend. Hmm hard to say what better would be lol, I am still of the same mind and while the date and method may have changed my decision hasn't. I feel I would have inflicted less pain if it had been successful.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Like before being born, but then waking up with a full-life of memories. (if that makes any sense)

This is a very odd event, sorry this happened to you. Did it have any long-lasting ramifications?

50-100mg xanax (alprazolam) + 3.6grams of phenobarbital. A bad method. I had a stupidly made exit-bag (made up of 3 trash bags and several rubberbands). Plan was to take the stuff, hold the bag open as long as possible then pass out and ctb via asphyxia - but I forgot all about the bag after taking the gelatine caps. I think I wanted like 1 last drink or smoke or something stupid, then it kicked it far quicker than I thought
Do u say phenobarbital was too fast that u forgot using exit bag? My plan is using 15g phenobarbital and after feeling unconscious or a bit befor that using cyanide and exit bag

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Do u say phenobarbital was too fast that u forgot using exit bag? My plan is using 15g phenobarbital and after feeling unconscious or a bit befor that using cyanide and exit bag
Bear in mind I also took 50-100mg xanax (alprazolam, a very fast acting benzo), so it could have been that.
I believe I posted in your thread re your method, my belief is that 15g pheno is overkill. cyanide and an exit bag will almost certainly work faster than the pheno. Even then, why not take a 200-400mg dose and then do it? It will accomplish very similar effects without the potential of nerve damage (if rescued).
Feel free to pm me. Hope this helps
edit: I highly recommend that if this were to be successful that you need not be unconscious and it will actually hamper the effects of the exit-bag/cyanide. I would go without the pheno hypothetically

Last edited:
Reactions: aminend
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Bear in mind I also took 50-100mg xanax (alprazolam, a very fast acting benzo), so it could have been that.
I believe I posted in your thread re your method, my belief is that 15g pheno is overkill. cyanide and an exit bag will almost certainly work faster than the pheno. Even then, why not take a 200-400mg dose and then do it? It will accomplish very similar effects without the potential of nerve damage (if rescued).
Feel free to pm me. Hope this helps
edit: I highly recommend that if this were to be successful that you need not be unconscious and it will actually hamper the effects of the exit-bag/cyanide. I would go without the pheno hypothetically
I really need ur experience. but I cant send u private message. I've also alperazolam around 10mg. How phenobarbital can hamper the effects of other methods? I can wait to reach near unconscious with the glass of cyanide in my hand and exit bag on my head.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I really need ur experience. but I cant send u private message. I've also alperazolam around 10mg. How phenobarbital can hamper the effects of other methods? I can wait to reach near unconscious with the glass of cyanide in my hand and exit bag on my head.
It's not a bad idea to get the job done, but 15g of pheno will put you on your ass faster than you can imagine, even with tolerance, so it could hamper your other ideas re cyanide + exit-bag, because you may lose motor funtion, you might pass out. I have no idea, but starting out @ 15g seems like a bad idea. Why not take 100mg and see if you can operate a small task, adding sugar to tea/coffee etc, learn how to do it and what would happen at different doses. Like see what you can do physically, can you put a mask on, can you take apill and not knock the glasses of water over in the process? I've no idea, but my suggestion is to test it

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
It's not a bad idea to get the job done, but 15g of pheno will put you on your ass faster than you can imagine, even with tolerance, so it could hamper your other ideas re cyanide + exit-bag, because you may lose motor funtion, you might pass out. I have no idea, but starting out @ 15g seems like a bad idea. Why not take 100mg and see if you can operate a small task, adding sugar to tea/coffee etc, learn how to do it and what would happen at different doses. Like see what you can do physically, can you put a mask on, can you take apill and not knock the glasses of water over in the process? I've no idea, but my suggestion is to test it
That's great if phenobarbital be as fast as what you say. I'm sure that I can use cyanide and exit bag after that

V

Varstraben

Student
May 25, 2020
I tried (in a benzo/alcohol fused phase) to take 50-100mg alprazolam, plus 60(ish)x 60mg phenobarbitol. The medics weren't able to give me adrenaline since they didn' know what I took, they slapped and shouted at me, I replied that I just wanted to sleep

Hi, I've also exprienced the deep sleep of the alprazolam too some years ago (don't remember the quantity, but it was a full blister), suicide that not the principal choice, I just wanted to sleep a lot because I was in a insomnia period at this moment, without caring about death or life.

I woke up 2 days after at the hospital, the school had called my parents that called the police because they known my suicidal tendancies at this moment. (I lost my apartment door at this moment too..)

But when I woke up, I don't experienced any problems with my extremities, the only thing that I was a zombi for the rest of the week, but no memory of the police intervention and the transportation to the hospital, and my memory remains not clear for every thing that append at this period.

Do you know wich drugs that caused problem to your extremities ? As a guitarist too I never known before today that I also take the risk to lose my capacity to play guitar at this moment, so if alprazolam it's engaged in the cause, that mean i'm lucky, but now I don't take it anymore (most because I took to much of it, I don't get any effect with it now, so I switched to tercian)

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
Oh man this blew up lol!

Thanks .I could not stand up or walk for a day . But there was no permanent damage

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Hi, I've also exprienced the deep sleep of the alprazolam too some years ago (don't remember the quantity, but it was a full blister), suicide that not the principal choice, I just wanted to sleep a lot because I was in a insomnia period at this moment, without caring about death or life.

I woke up 2 days after at the hospital, the school had called my parents that called the police because they known my suicidal tendancies at this moment. (I lost my apartment door at this moment too..)

But when I woke up, I don't experienced any problems with my extremities, the only thing that I was a zombi for the rest of the week, but no memory of the police intervention and the transportation to the hospital, and my memory remains not clear for every thing that append at this period.

Do you know wich drugs that caused problem to your extremities ? As a guitarist too I never known before today that I also take the risk to lose my capacity to play guitar at this moment, so if alprazolam it's engaged in the cause, that mean i'm lucky, but now I don't take it anymore (most because I took to much of it, I don't get any effect with it now, so I switched to tercian)
I don't know what drugs were involved, I do know that I was dead for a while before being CPR'd back, I think the lack of oxygen caused the nerve damage, I've had blackouts on benzos before for a day or 36 hours-ish but never had any issues other than basic bruises/cuts from falling over. I dunno how long I wasn't breathing for either

Reactions: Varstraben
ferolia

ferolia

May 8, 2020
Debatable, but I wouldn't say on it's own no. (note this is phenobarbitol, not pentobarb (aka N))
I too was refering to pheno (the antiepileptic) not pento. How about combining it with benzos and F? I am asking only opinions on that, just because I am planning to use this combo. I see your attempt didn't work out. I do hope you feel better.