M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Bear in mind I also took 50-100mg xanax (alprazolam, a very fast acting benzo), so it could have been that.

Could I PM you for some advice on how to get hold of this in the UK? Not for CBT reasons just for trying to control my anxiety since the Dr's in the UK wont give me anything but antidepressants and they always make anxiety worse. No problem if you don't feel comfortable with this.

Reactions: asifkhanny12345
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Could I PM you for some advice on how to get hold of this in the UK? Not for CBT reasons just for trying to control my anxiety since the Dr's in the UK wont give me anything but antidepressants and they always make anxiety worse. No problem if you don't feel comfortable with this.
Sure I can advise, hmu whenever. But my main advice is to not do that! I am currently dependent on 30mg diazepam /daily. I used to have it prescribed but the guidelines (as you know) in the UK changed some years back and I got cut off my script. I tried tapering off but couldn't do it coz of stupid logistic stuff. I've been on them 8 years and the relief they provide is incredibly short-lived, I would recommend becoming a heroin addict over a benzo/xanax addict. Benzo withdrawals and alcohol WDs are the only widespread drugs that can kill from not taking them.
Have you asked about beta blockers or anything else? I just got offered ssris, mirtazapine and quetiapine but forgot to ask my doc about beta blockers. Docs in the UK suck.

What happened with my benzo use was it escalated since they're is only you to monitor the dose. Then you have to suffer through withdrawals. I'm talking using 1mg xanax for 3-5 days in a row will give you 'rebound anxiety', which are minor WDs, same with sleeping tabs.

Again I'm happy to help, but I'd strongly advise against it. But I'll respect your choice.

Reactions: MaybeSoon
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Sure I can advise, hmu whenever. But my main advice is to not do that! I am currently dependent on 30mg diazepam /daily. I used to have it prescribed but the guidelines (as you know) in the UK changed some years back and I got cut off my script. I tried tapering off but couldn't do it coz of stupid logistic stuff. I've been on them 8 years and the relief they provide is incredibly short-lived, I would recommend becoming a heroin addict over a benzo/xanax addict. Benzo withdrawals and alcohol WDs are the only widespread drugs that can kill from not taking them.
Have you asked about beta blockers or anything else? I just got offered ssris, mirtazapine and quetiapine but forgot to ask my doc about beta blockers. Docs in the UK suck.

What happened with my benzo use was it escalated since they're is only you to monitor the dose. Then you have to suffer through withdrawals. I'm talking using 1mg xanax for 3-5 days in a row will give you 'rebound anxiety', which are minor WDs, same with sleeping tabs.

Again I'm happy to help, but I'd strongly advise against it. But I'll respect your choice.

Thanks for the concern but I should be okay! I'm planning on taking them for situational anxiety only which will probably be 1 or 2 times a week, not recreationally, I've got alchohol for that lol. I have got beta blockers, I got prescribed 140mg a day and currently have 9grm stashed in my drawer because they are worthless for my anxiety.

Edit: Tried to DM but I'm getting a message saying you have limited your profile.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for the concern but I should be okay! I'm planning on taking them for situational anxiety only which will probably be 1 or 2 times a week, not recreationally, I've got alchohol for that lol. I have got beta blockers, I got prescribed 140mg a day and currently have 9grm stashed in my drawer because they are worthless for my anxiety.

Edit: Tried to DM but I'm getting a message saying you have limited your profile.
Just dm'd you

• Love
Reactions: MaybeSoon
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I too was refering to pheno (the antiepileptic) not pento. How about combining it with benzos and F? I am asking only opinions on that, just because I am planning to use this combo. I see your attempt didn't work out. I do hope you feel better.
Well here we are lol, me saying I wasn't gonna use this method, I am currently working on a revised DDMP2 (from the ppeh) that's more accesible, the only issue is with digoxin. I can't get it but everything else is a go-go. Would you mind if I pm'd you? I need help on just that dig, also wondering if it's even necessary.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi! I was in a comma for 2 days and felt the same.
There was nothing but I somehow remember some kind of peaceful darkness. Maybe it's my imagination, I wouldn't know.

What I'm 100% sure of is that there were no angels or devils waiting for me lol

Reactions: adam&eve
Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
I mentioned this in another thread but for those that are interested I OD'd on opiods, sleeping pills, Valium, and alcohol.

I'm not sure when I was found but I was legally dead for a while (don't know exactly as I don't want to bring up the subject with my family as it was very traumatic for them), they performed CPR on me until I got to the hospital and then was on life support for 3 days. I had absolutely no clue 3 days had passed. All I remember is a peace I've never experienced before and soon after absolutely nothing.

I never heard any voices, wasn't aware of where I was or what had happened after I tried to CTB. Of course they thought I was going to be brain dead if I recovered because they had no clue how long I dead and without oxygen going to my brain (I guess if you are on life support you are pretty much dead and your bodily functions are taken over by a machine).

Thankfully I haven't had any negative side effects which is extraordinarily lucky. Of course I would rather I wouldn't have pulled through.

To the OP, I'm sorry to hear you had that health issues that were that severe and lasted so long.

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
People giving CPR sucks. On my new Doc chart which is tied info to the local hospital info I had the option of marking...Do Not Resuscitate. Which I had never seen as an option before...I don't know if they will follow it. I'd feel like suing them if the didn't but since you said you feel it wasn't your time to go I'm glad you made it!

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie