• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kriegsman

Kriegsman

The man who wanted to be loved
Apr 14, 2024
Hello, I am new here and will be trying to be active in the community before I ctb. I suffer from Bipolar and OCD. I grew up in a broken household and have hardly an education. I am 27 living with Mom. I hope I get to start over when I ctb so I can fix everything in my life and make the right choices.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Welcome to SaSu! Wish you the best whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: Kriegsman
Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
Welcome! hope you get what's you're looking for.

Reactions: Kriegsman
Kriegsman

Kriegsman

The man who wanted to be loved
Apr 14, 2024
Does anyone think like they weren't meant to be or I don't know maybe they got born at the wrong time but feel it'll be better on the other side because of your experiences.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Hello, I am new here and will be trying to be active in the community before I ctb. I suffer from Bipolar and OCD. I grew up in a broken household and have hardly an education. I am 27 living with Mom. I hope I get to start over when I ctb so I can fix everything in my life and make the right choices.
Welcome. This is a very diverse community, and you will be able to find support and factual information. There will certainly be members whose situation is similar to your own.

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Welcome and I'm sorry you're here. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Does anyone think like they weren't meant to be or I don't know maybe they got born at the wrong time but feel it'll be better on the other side because of your experiences.
Constantly. I just wasn't meant to be.