S

senfmann

Jul 31, 2024
Combination of GBL/BDO with opiates.

I have a lot of experience with drugs, especially with heroin and bdo.

In general, it is always advised against mixed use with these types of substances because they both reinforce each other's effects and have a dampening effect on the central nervous system.

I can remember one experience in particular with my ex-girlfriend. After a heroin session we both couldn't sleep (at the time we had been BDO users for several months and took 1-2g of heroin every few weeks).

So we both took about 0.1ml of BDO each (a very small dose and we both had a very high tolerance).

During the night we were both constantly woken up by the other one gasping for air or having trouble breathing. In the end we had to force each other to stay awake because we were afraid of dying.

Now I have been addicted to heroin for several months and am considering CTB by combining the two substances.

Are there any known cases where this has worked?

Last edited:
H

hadenoughscotland

Jun 13, 2024
If it does tell me also do you know how much heroin it would take for someone who doesn't use it to ctb thanks if you reply

S

senfmann

Jul 31, 2024
It is very difficult to make a general statement because you never know the exact content of heroin in your sample or whether it is really heroin or fentanyl or something else.

If I have to make a general statement, I would say that if someone shoots up 0.5-1g of street heroin without tolerance, they are very likely to die

Reactions: LunarLight