• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
What sucks is he was talking to this Jess girl trying to say he wanted to talk to Sue, at 9:15pm..when his plan was for 9pm so i think he was trying to find a way to fix , but it seems like the last message from her was probably enough to cause him to take it bcuz he posted 9:20 that he drank it.. people don't understand what their words and actions can cause... and from a family that had already dealt with a suicide??? They obviously didn't learn anything from it!
Yes, exactly!!

M

moonandstars

Apr 30, 2020
What sucks is he was talking to this Jess girl trying to say he wanted to talk to Sue, at 9:15pm..when his plan was for 9pm so i think he was trying to find a way to fix , but it seems like the last message from her was probably enough to cause him to take it bcuz he posted 9:20 that he drank it.. people don't understand what their words and actions can cause... and from a family that had already dealt with a suicide??? They obviously didn't learn anything from it!
have you manage to get hold of her

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I know you don't know me, but I've read your threads, and I will miss you so much, you are one of my favorite people here, and in the world❤️ I hope you found what you were looking for❤️

Reactions: enjolras
M

moonandstars

Apr 30, 2020
I know you don't know me, but I've read your threads, and I will miss you so much, you are one of my favorite people here, and in the world❤ I hope you found what you were looking for❤
thankyou and i just need to end my life of suffering

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Yeah we were just saying,

That family now has two suicides on their hands...

He wrote 'I want to own up' and Jesse refused to deny or confirm if Sue knows, avoided that repetitively and intentionally, saying 'won't talk' and 'betrayal' -- highly manipulative and very abusive. Crushed his spirit. I now understand why he accepted it as a done deal and came here (SS) with his mind made up, certain that everything is doomed. That's how they made him feel. He really sounded such a nice guy, he felt so bad about this, just wanted to own up (though he did nothing wrong really). This all make it such an awful thing. Yeah, she really 'pushed the button'.

Sorry, I do apologize.. best not to discuss member's personal life too much out of respect -- but he really sounded like a sweet sensitive caring dude, and this is so overwhelming and tragic. -_-:heart:

• Aww..
Reactions: Bct, Brink, Mooshi and 5 others
M

moonandstars

Apr 30, 2020
Yeah we were just saying,

That family now has two suicides on their hands...

He wrote 'I want to own up' and Jesse refused to deny or confirm if Sue knows, avoided that repetitively and intentionally, saying 'won't talk' and 'betrayal' -- highly manipulative and very abusive. Crushed his spirit. I now understand why he accepted it as a done deal and came here (SS) with his mind made up, certain that everything is doomed. That's how they made him feel. He really sounded such a nice guy, he felt so bad about this, just wanted to own up (though he did nothing wrong really). This all make it such an awful thing. Yeah, she really 'pushed the button'.

Sorry, I do apologize.. best not to discuss member's personal life too much out of respect -- but he really sounded like a sweet sensitive caring dude, and this is so overwhelming and tragic. -_-:heart:
sorry for the loss
sorry for the loss
i complete understand

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Let's pray someone found him and he has time to figure it out and can reconsider this.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Depressed_7 and Quarky00
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Rest in peace. May one of the moderators please close this thread? @Hasssssuùuu

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bct, enjolras, Broken Chimera and 4 others
Nightwillalwayswin

Nightwillalwayswin

May 3, 2020
This was heartbreaking to read. I just wanted to say that I am so sorry, before the thread closes. So very sorry :heart:

D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
This was a heartbreaking read. RIP

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Sorry guys can someone explain why he took Klonopin and sereuquel. It's also terrible that he felt pushed into this corner dang

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Sorry guys can someone explain why he took Klonopin and sereuquel.
Didn't explain, no one asked, availability? Doesn't matter. He succeeded. All you really need is SN.

Can someone please close this thread?
@Hasssssuùuu @Meretlein
Thank you

Reactions: Quarky00
Status
Not open for further replies.