• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I really couldn't say. And it wouldnt really be exposing, I would be the one being exposed. She would be seen as being a victim. Her reputation will be fine.

I have no idea who's saying what. If it's the niece or if it's the guy I warned the niece about that told him what I said. It could be either. I think it's the guy. But I don't know.
Maybe cuz I live in NY n we just think "differently," but she would hardly be considered a victim...

Reactions: Iloveyouall
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
So basically you've done this wonderful amazing hard project , and because you slept (had something) with the niece of the family , they hate you -- and forbid the entire film ? :shy:

(And you found out about it just today that they 'hate' you etc)

How exactly would your reputation be tarnished ?

• Love
Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Lostandfound7
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
will you be in any legal trouble?

Reactions: a.n.kirillov
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
Do you have any way to get in contact with her ? I am sorry to insist but she is as much concerned as you. It's somewhat her responsibility to get your back on this. Try to talk to her by any means.
Could it be possible to blur your friend and keep him anonymous ? It would have as much impact, maybe even more.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
Not only is my friend in it, but the niece is in it, and the person I warned her about is in it. So the whole thing won't work. It's time

• Aww..
Reactions: Depressed_7, Iloveyouall and Lostandfound7
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
If this family wouldn't measure the weight caused to you by their attitude, then they're not worthy of your pain.

• Love
Reactions: Iloveyouall, Lostandfound7 and Quarky00
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I agree that she should be defending you.. AND everything you've gotten (info wise) is all hearsay... can you call her and ask her opinion before you do something irreversible? I think you need to verify and get facts before you ctb

Reactions: Donk, Quarky00, Iloveyouall and 1 other person
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I agree that she should be defending you.. AND everything you've gotten (info wise) is all hearsay... can you call her and ask her opinion before you do something irreversible? I think you need to verify and get facts before you ctb
Yeah .. You were kinda punched in the face today, taken a huge hit.. and proceed to ctb without checking options.. Not saying as criticism, just think about it :heart:

My personal view is that no one here will find a 'solution to save the film right now. But maybe understand things better. You don't have all the info.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandfound7, enjolras and Iloveyouall
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
If you and her could talk you could both deny anything happened... just say you kissed. Can you call her? You sound way too talented to end your talents here.. you can always move to another state and start a new life... everyone has a past and honestly this isn't one that will destroy you if you became famous some day

Reactions: Lostandfound7 and Iloveyouall
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
You have to talk to her. There is nothing more to lose.

Not only is my friend in it, but the niece is in it, and the person I warned her about is in it.
Just blur them as well.
What this guy has to do with all that shit actually ? I'm sorry I still don't get it.

Reactions: Lostandfound7
D

Depressed_7

Apr 8, 2020
R.I.P..... Good luck...

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I swallowed it, all of it this time. There's still some residue in the cup though. Hope it was enough.

View attachment 33368
Call 911 if you have regrets.. you're life wasn't worth their horrible mistake of judging you.

Reactions: Yomyom, disabledandhopeless, Broken Chimera and 6 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Sorry but you were abused by this family

You don't deserve to die

You can still call emergency services or a friend.

That said you sound like a sensible, sensitive, caring young guy and you really don't deserve that abuse -- wish you nothing but peace :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bct, Yomyom, Alec and 8 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
RIP my friend. see you on the other side

• Love
Reactions: Depressed_7, Huntfish34, Iloveyouall and 1 other person
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
You can still puke and call 911 dude.

This Jess is a bitch and is lying, I feel it.

I wish you peace my friend, no matter what you chose to do.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Ἡγησίας, enjolras and 3 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I wish you Nothing but Thoughts, Prayer , and Love. You can still call 911 I hope.....

• Love
Reactions: a.n.kirillov, Lostandfound7, Iloveyouall and 1 other person
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Damm..I think he's gone :aw:

Rest easy my brother♡

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, Broken Chimera, felix and 3 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damnt.... Hope everything goes okay.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
its really sad...i remember he was excited after he finished his movie. then one thing lead to another and now hes gone

• Aww..
Reactions: Yomyom, WinterFaust, Iloveyouall and 2 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
its really sad...i remember he was excited after he finished his movie. then one thing lead to another and now hes gone
Exactly.. :aw:

• Aww..
Reactions: Brackenshire and WinterFaust
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
The evolution is surreal. How come a simple love affair can kill ? Is this the definition of a puritan society ?

Unfortunately, his anticipation of this fear was so strong, I feel it was somehow motivated. These persons are probably to blame for their conduct along the way

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Donk, Quarky00 and 2 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
That was hard to read. I hate he felt that was his only way out. R.I.P.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Bct, Mooshi, WinterFaust and 5 others
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
People have done far worse and recovered from it. It's a complete shame. Obviously had a passion that could have taken him somewhere. We don't know all the details but it seemed unfair. If he had just given it a few days he could have gotten more info and maybe not felt so admonished.

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, enjolras, Broken Chimera and 4 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Amen to that Living, couldn't agree with you anymore. Such a shame ... Makes me sick to my stomach.

• Love
Reactions: Iloveyouall, Quarky00 and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
People have done far worse and recovered from it. It's a complete shame. Obviously had a passion that could have taken him somewhere. We don't know all the details but it seemed unfair. If he had just given it a few days he could have gotten more info and maybe not felt so admonished.
AGREED!

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Iloveyouall and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Yes.

Wish there was some magical '24h wait' period ..

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, enjolras, Lostandfound7 and 1 other person
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
What sucks is he was talking to this Jess girl trying to say he wanted to talk to Sue, at 9:15pm..when his plan was for 9pm so i think he was trying to find a way to fix , but it seems like the last message from her was probably enough to cause him to take it bcuz he posted 9:20 that he drank it.. people don't understand what their words and actions can cause... and from a family that had already dealt with a suicide??? They obviously didn't learn anything from it!

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Bct, Nightwillalwayswin, Huntfish34 and 6 others
Status
Not open for further replies.