• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
They don't care.
Maybe u can give them some more time n explain the situation since u once had a relationship with them..They may b very upset now but once they hear a sincere apology, they could possibly find it in their hearts to forgive u n move past it. N eventually allow u to release the movie..

Not to minimize ur encounter with her, but at least u didn't force yourself on her..I can think of 100 diff worst-case scenarios..

Reactions: Quarky00
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
Maybe a sit down with her and the parents ?

I don't think that would work, from knowing how they are. They still go on about people that wronged them years ago over much more trivial things.
Maybe u can give them some more time n explain the situation since u once had a relationship with them..They may b very upset now but once they hear a sincere apology, they could possibly find it in their hearts to forgive u n move past it. N eventually allow u to release the movie..

Not to minimize ur encounter with her, but at least u didn't force yourself on her..I can think of 100 diff worst-case scenarios..

I just don't see that happening and I already told the half sister I would take down the film and return everyone's donations. She said "Good."

• Wow
Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
The mess sucks big time. Still, the most important part is your own regret. This is what defines you, if the worse you feel is guilt. The consequences for your film and relationships are another thing to treat separately. So sorry, I would be bad tripping too in your shoes. That's why people give you an external POV. Up to you. Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
The mess sucks big time. Still, the most important part is your own regret. This is what defines you, if the worse you feel is guilt. The consequences for your film and relationships are another thing to treat separately. So sorry, I would be bad tripping too in your shoes. That's why people give you an external POV. Up to you. Hugs

The film has really been the only thing keeping me going since the break up I just had. Now that this is gone too, plus the relationship with the family, plus my reputation and who knows what else; I don't see anything getting better in the future. Only worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yomyom and enjolras
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I don't think that would work, from knowing how they are. They still go on about people that wronged them years ago over much more trivial things.
Yeah, but there's still a possibility that they will accept ur apology..U never know..Give it a chance..

OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
Yeah, but there's still a possibility that they would accept ur apology..U never know..Give it a chance..

Judging by what the half sister said to me, I don't think so. And again, knowing the rest of them. Plus, it's not just the family. It's my public persona.

• Aww..
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Time can change things like this... i am a woman and even if she was 17, it takes 2. She's at fault also. As long as she was consenting.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
From what you describe, I don't think the reaction of the family was 100% appropriate but upgraded to an emotional level. They got strings to pull which they activated. That isn't completely fair to you and your efforts. What you feel your own fault is subjective, but I understand the consequences are quite objective. Such bad luck. So sorry. Will keep quiet to respect you

OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
From what you describe, I don't think the reaction of the family was 100% appropriate but upgraded to an emotional level. They got strings to pull which they activated. That isn't completely fair to you and your efforts. What you feel your own fault is subjective, but I understand the consequences are quite objective. Such bad luck. So sorry. Will keep quiet to respect you

I'm pretty sure I deserve it. I was in the wrong, I have to accept that. I betrayed people.
Time can change things like this... i am a woman and even if she was 17, it takes 2. She's at fault also. As long as she was consenting.

It's not seen like that if she's 17, though. And her family wouldn't see it that way either.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
It's my public persona.
I'm not trying to b stupid, just trying to understand.., but what makes these ppl so important??

N unless ur campaigning for office right now, ppl get over these things..

Yes, it was wrong. But u made a mistake..

Last edited:
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
I'm not trying to b stupid, just trying to understand.., but what makes these ppl so important??

N unless ur campaigning for office, ppl get over these things..

I can't see the family getting over it. Plus everyone is going to wonder why I took my friend out of the film or took the film down completely and what am I supposed to say? "I had relations with his niece and the family found out and asked me to take it down." That's not going to be a good look.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm very sorry to hear this, thoughts and prayers to you man. Best wishes in this time of darkness.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Bro, u made a horrible mistake, n that's all..

Try speaking with them n apologize for ur lack of good judgement..Sincerity goes a long way..The BOTH of u were drunk..

Last edited:
Reactions: Iloveyouall and Huntfish34
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
thanks for making the movie even tho no one will get to see it. i could tell you put alot of effort into it and your intention was a sincere one. i hope you can work things out with his family. i wish you a peaceful journey should you decide to go through with it. much respect.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and enjolras
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
You cite reasons that are private .. doesn't sound like her family is going to come out an disclose the reasons ...

Reactions: enjolras, Huntfish34 and Iloveyouall
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
Dude if she was consenting you have nothing to feel guilty about. You may consider it was a mistake because of the nowaday consequences but those people reaction are quite inappropriate. This film is to pay respect to their son. Ok they feel angry but what if you just blur him? Of course people will ask but then what ? Ok bad look maybe but your film isn't only about their son, it's about a worldwide phenomenon that nobody talks about, that is taboo because no one want to care about it but you cared. You didn't do it for money or glory, you didn't only do it for your friend, you did it for mankind. You did it because it had to be done, because this shit has to stop, it, at least, can't continue silently like it does right now.

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00, enjolras and Lostandfound7
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
thanks for making the movie even tho no one will get to see it. i could tell you put alot of effort into it and your intention was a sincere one. i hope you can work things out with his family. i wish you a peaceful journey should you decide to go through with it. much respect.

I got to enjoy it, and a few others. At the least.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brackenshire, a.n.kirillov and Donk
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
You wrote it ... "It's crazy, anything can happen"
It's just funny cause a month ago I tried to kill my self and now I'm getting semi-famous. It's crazy. Goes to show that anything can happen.

I understand how everything fell apart, and how it touched every nerve in you. This was your best friend, that project gave you something to do, possible prospects, and most of all -- meaning. And I totally understand that thing about reputation. That alone can cause someone to ctb. I can't say the project will be saved since I don't know what happened. It's hard and things are not looking good , and it may seem like all hope had been lost , but maybe a month from now you'd say the same thing you've written up there :heart:

It's distressing to be shown things you previously said and say 'maybe it will work out', so I'm sorry for being obnoxious like that. It's just that, honestly, the way you wrote it back then just made me hopeful; and very sad that things haven't worked out, and actually took such a massive unexpected downturn.

I do accept that everything looks awful, you have lost a lot -- both throughout the years and recently, this is not your first ctb attempt, and you feel determined. I fully accept that and if you want to ctb we're here to support you. Just let us know how you are feeling.

• Love
Reactions: Nightwillalwayswin, Yomyom, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
Dude if she was consenting you have nothing to feel guilty about. You may consider it was a mistake because of the nowaday consequences but those people reaction are quite inappropriate. This film is to pay respect to their son. Ok they feel angry but what if you just blur him? Of course people will ask but then what ? Ok bad look maybe but your film isn't only about their son, it's about a worldwide phenomenon that nobody talks about, that is taboo because no one want to care about it but you cared. You didn't do it for money or glory, you didn't only do it for your friend, you did it for mankind. You did it because it had to be done, because this shit has to stop, it, at least, can't continue silently like it does right now.

The half sister already got her refund. Even if the movie wasn't involved they would definitely take this public and I would be even more of an outcast than I already am. And yes, we were consenting but that won't matter to the family. They don't believe I was his best friend anymore and they don't want me around. I really got nothing left.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
were you suicidal before this happened or it was the event with his family which is the reason for wanting to ctb

OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
You wrote it ... "It's crazy, anything can happen"

I understand how everything fell apart, and how it touched every nerve in you. This was your best friend, that project gave you something to do, possible prospects, and most of all -- meaning. And I totally understand that thing about reputation. That alone can cause someone to ctb. I can't say the project will be saved since I don't know what happened. It's hard and things are not looking good , and it may seem like all hope had been lost , but maybe a month from now you'd say the same thing you've written up there :heart:

It's distressing to be shown things you previously said and say 'maybe it will work out', so I'm sorry for being obnoxious like that. It's just that, honestly, the way you wrote it back then just made me hopeful; and very sad that things haven't worked out, and actually took such a massive unexpected downturn.

I do accept that everything looks awful, you have lost a lot -- both throughout the years and recently, this is not your first ctb attempt, and you feel determined. I fully accept that and if you want to ctb we're here to support you. Just let us know how you are feeling.

I worked on this movie for two years, went through a devastating break up, and now am losing it all due to my mistake of what the family would call an ugly betrayal. And it's a betrayal of the person this whole thing is supposed to be for. If I went forward with anything, it would be a huge juxtaposition. And again, my public reputation plus anything they'd want to do legally is always a possibility.
were you suicidal before this happened or it was the event with his family which is the reason for wanting to ctb

I was. In fact, I planned this out after the incident that if anyone ever found out I would CTB.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
The half sister already got her refund. Even if the movie wasn't involved they would definitely take this public and I would be even more of an outcast than I already am. And yes, we were consenting but that won't matter to the family. They don't believe I was his best friend anymore and they don't want me around. I really got nothing left.
But in outting n exposing u, they will also b exposing their daughter..Honestly, she can come out looking worse than u..double standards..

Reactions: Iloveyouall
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean.
I can't see the family getting over it. Plus everyone is going to wonder why I took my friend out of the film or took the film down completely and what am I supposed to say? "I had relations with his niece and the family found out and asked me to take it down." That's not going to be a good look.
The reason you took him out is private and no one needs to know. Her family sounds like they aren't going to release this information as it's damaging to her also.. if you raped her that's a different story. She's drinking under age and made a choice also.

Reactions: Lostandfound7
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
I don't want to do this but it's my only option. I just wish it hadn't been so long since my breakup and I could more accurately remember how happy I was, before I drift. It's coming up.

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
What is their daughter saying about all that shit happening, you talked to her ? Is there a possibility she can convince them ?

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
What is their daughter saying about all that shit happening, you talked to her ? Is there a possibility she can convince them ?

I have no idea who told them.
The reason you took him out is private and no one needs to know. Her family sounds like they aren't going to release this information as it's damaging to her also.. if you raped her that's a different story. She's drinking under age and made a choice also.

The whole film is for him, so taking him out would make it meaningless to me.

OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
Yes, but would they really expose her like that??

I really couldn't say. And it wouldnt really be exposing, I would be the one being exposed. She would be seen as being a victim. Her reputation will be fine.
Yes, but would they really expose her like that??

Exactly! What is she saying??

I have no idea who's saying what. If it's the niece or if it's the guy I warned the niece about that told him what I said. It could be either. I think it's the guy. But I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.