• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
My dog past away a couple of days ago. She helped me to endure abuse from family members, by giving me strength and comfort that no one has been able to offer me. I have a few friends, but they are so stuck in there own worlds, obsessed with filling there own voids, they are unable to offer help or comfort. Financially I'm stuck due to financial constraints and have to endure the abuse, but it can be very bad and I cannot do it without my dog or support from anyone. She gave me the strength to get throug. I have no hope, so just one inevitable attack from my family members will be all it takes to overcome my survival instinct now that my dog has gone.

I have my SN ready. Not sure it is still potent as it was bought 5 years ago and is past its use by date, been opened once but otherwise securely fasened in plastc bottle. I'm repared to take the risk.

My apologise, I know theres been lots have been posts on the topic but I'm a bit slow and not thinking too clearly with grief.

My Protocol for SN
25gm (approx 2 teaspoons) disolved in 50ml water, maybe a bit more SN? I weigh 48kg, will have another solution ready in case of vomiting
I do not have Metoclopramide so will be using Anagraine. Available in Australia, consists of 5mg Met and 500mg paracetamol. Directions are for 2 every 8 hours over 24 hrs. Will take every 2 every 8 hrs for 48 hours and final dosage of 4 tablets ?
Will fast for at least 12- 24 hours.
Fast with water from 8 hrs, no water after 2 hrs (other than with meds)
40 mins after last Anagraine - mix and drink SN solution
Crush diazepam (no idea how much as should take as I cannot get my hands on the suggested amount) plus some inderal as it enhances the effects of the valium and drink at time of SN, take some Quetiapine, as this tends to easily knock me out

How long should I take the valium and inderal before I drink the solution?
Would using a straw help to drink it?
Is 24 hours fasting enough? I'm really no good as fasting though the anagraine seems to suppress appetite.

Appreciate members comments and suggestions, thank you

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
How long should I take the valium and inderal before I drink the solution?
Would using a straw help to drink it?
Is 24 hours fasting enough? I'm really no good as fasting though the anagraine seems to suppress appetite.

1. That depends on your tolerance and since it's inderal 10mg I'm assuming, it's short release but look at how long it takes to work. Same with the Diazepam, better to get an idea where your tolerance lies.

2. Yes, that could work. People have done it before but my main issue is that it may take a little longer to overwhelm the enzyme responsible for converting methemoglobin back to Hemoglobin, best to chug all at once but that's just me.

3. I think that's a lot because even 12-18 hours is fine.

With all this being said and maybe you'll find it useful, I'm truly sorry about the recent problems in your personal life such as the financial constraints, that it even got to this point especially losing your dog, a companion no doubt very close to your heart. I hope you find peace.
I have my SN ready. Not sure it is still potent as it was bought 5 years ago and is past its use by date, been opened once but otherwise securely fasened in plastc bottle. I'm repared to take the risk.
I'd caution against this considering it's 5 years old and there is a chance quite a bit of it may have lost its purity in that time especially if it wasn't stored properly or exposed to humid conditions but if it has been securely fastened in a plastic bottle from factory then it might still be good but a main concern should be how much purity it may have lost from then till now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
1. That depends on your tolerance and since it's internal 10mg I'm assuming, it's short release but look at how long it takes to work. Same with the Diazepam, better to get an idea where your tolerance lies.

2. Yes, that could work. People have done it before but my main issue is that it may take a little longer to overwhelm the enzyme responsible for converting methemoglobin back to Hemoglobin, best to chug all at once but that's just me.

3. I think that's a lot because even 12-18 hours is fine.

With all this being said and maybe you'll find it useful, I'm truly sorry about the recent problems in your personal life such as the financial constraints, that it even got to this point especially losing your dog, a companion no doubt very close to your heart. I hope you find peace.

I'd caution against this considering it's 5 years old and there is a chance quite a bit of it may have lost its purity in that time especially if it wasn't stored properly or exposed to humid conditions but if it has been securely fastened in a plastic bottle from factory then it might still be good but a main concern should be how much purity it may have lost from then till now.
Thank you, guess I will really should do a nitrite test, I'm just so scared but I know I need to. I will buy some sink cleaner tomorrow and a fish test kit.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Thank you, guess I will have to d9 a nitrite test, I'm just so scared but I know I need to. I will buy some sink cleaner tomorrow.
yeah, that's the mineral acid test I'm assuming as to why you're buying sink cleaner.

With regard to Anagraine, I'm unfortunately not familiar with it to give you any idea of how to approach it for your regimen.

C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
Yes the acid mineral test.

Anagraine is over the counter here. It's 5mg metoclopramide Hydrcholride and 500mg paracetamol. Recommended dosage is 2 tablets every 8 hrs up to 48 hours. I've read about it on here but am confused to go the 48 hour route or less, some say just take several tablets before the SN. Personally I've found it helps to suppress appetite so i plan to take it 48 hrs before .

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yes the acid mineral test.

Anagraine is over the counter here. It's 5mg metoclopramide Hydrcholride and 500mg paracetamol. Recommended dosage is 2 tablets every 8 hrs up to 48 hours. I've read about it on here but am confused to go the 48 hour route or less, some say just take several tablets before the SN. Personally I've found it helps to suppress appetite so i plan to take it 48 hrs before .
Fair enough, if it works well in this case.

LivedTooLong

LivedTooLong

Avoidant
Apr 26, 2018
How great is the risk of degradation/impurity over this kind of time period? My SN is also about this age, and the plastic bottle has never been opened. Could you give some advice regarding the acid mineral test mentioned in this thread? Thank you.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
How great is the risk of degradation/impurity over this kind of time period? My SN is also about this age, and the plastic bottle has never been opened. Could you give some advice regarding the acid mineral test mentioned in this thread? Thank you.

I think this should help.

LivedTooLong

LivedTooLong

Avoidant
Apr 26, 2018

I think this should help.

Thank you; this was somewhat reassuring to read.

Reactions: Goku Black
gabworse

gabworse

it will never stop
Feb 25, 2024
I'm so sorry for the loss of your dog, I hope you will be able to finally find some peace