• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

fukinfrogg

Mar 29, 2023
The one thing keeping me alive finally left. My fiancé. My sunshine. It's weird how life can change in seconds. I still can't believe it. I thought I had more time until the end. I didn't even have enough time to get the supplies for my preferred method but at this point anything will do. I can't live without him. :(

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really painful being trapped in that situation, it's certainly true that anything that is seen as being positive in this world only exists just to be taken away and lead to more suffering, existence really is so unnecessarily cruel and hopeless, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

F

fukinfrogg

Mar 29, 2023
It must be really painful being trapped in that situation, it's certainly true that anything that is seen as being positive in this world only exists just to be taken away and lead to more suffering, existence really is so unnecessarily cruel and hopeless, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
Thank you. I always knew life would play a cruel trick on me like this. I just didn't expect it to be so soon. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
What happened? If you don't mind me asking…. I am going through something similar right now. Sending love to you.

F

fukinfrogg

Mar 29, 2023
What happened? If you don't mind me asking…. I am going through something similar right now. Sending love to you.
Honestly I'm not even sure..just the past few weeks I've been doing terrible mentally and I guess maybe that's what made this happen ? But the entirety of this week everything seemed perfect..he just..kinda sprung this on me out of nowhere I guess..I'm not entirely sure what exactly made him make up his mind..

• Love
Reactions: frogboi
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
So sorry you're going through this. Heartbreak is the worst and can be the breaking point for many.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
They always leave. Why giving so much for nothing… i get it i went through that hell two years ago and haven't recovered. We are truly alone