• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
"Habitica is a video game to help you improve real life habits. It "gamifies" your life by turning all your tasks (habits, dailies, and to-dos) into little monsters you have to conquer. The better you are at this, the more you progress in the game. If you slip up in life, your character starts backsliding in the game."

ok yes this sounds like an ad and im sorry for that, but for those that this could help i didnt know how else to word it and i wasnt sure how to explain it so i copied and pasted it from where i found the site. anyway i just signed up for it but below i have attached a picture in case i dont explain it well. first you have to sign up so you can have your own personal account. you then have to pick different areas of your life that you want to improve on. oh and you get to make your own little character. i havent started it yet so i cant say much about it but i think it might be helpful to some. i think for the most part the picture explains itself as i havent made any personal modifications for myself yet. however i picked all of the options for things i want to improve so yours will look different. hope this helps :) the only problem i can see is "If you slip up in life, your character starts backsliding in the game" i understand this could make people feel disheartened but thats ok as long as you remember you can pick yourself back up. i feel this would be good with coping mechanisms to help you pick yourself back up. to remind you that bad patches happen but with some work you can get back on track. Habitica
i made this post for people that really want to try to get better so please nothing negative