FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is nothing tragic about suicide, instead voluntary death is only beautiful as it means finding peace from the curse that is existing as a human, I see so much beauty in ceasing to exist and I believe the less time spent trapped in this existence the better. All that existence ever causes is harm and suffering, existence just creates problems there was never a need for, existence could never be a desirable state which is why the only beauty lies in the permanent release from it.
It's insane to me when people go on about suicide being so tragic when having the option to die in peace would actually be very relieving, there is nothing tragic about being unable to suffer in this meaningless existence, instead those who manage to cease existing are the fortunate ones as now they are eternally at rest.

Allowing people the option to easily die in peace would be very compassionate as existence itself is the true problem, it's a horrific tragedy how life even evolved at all. No matter what I'd always see it as preferable to not exist, all that comforts me is the thought of an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about, it's beautiful to think of this existence disappearing into nothingness with all future suffering prevented. I see suicide as the solution to suffering because after all death solves everything, it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long.

I don't see any value in having the ability to suffer so extremely in this hellish reality just slowly dying and decaying, death is the relief rather than the tragedy especially as having the ability to exist as a human is so burdensome and torturous. It disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist which is why to me suicide is very rational.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Adûnâi and butterfly000
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I agree. Wish I had the balls to end it

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
death is the relief rather than the tragedy especially as having the ability to exist as a human is so burdensome and torturous.
We're gonna have robot arms by 2030 though.

Reactions: divinemistress36