• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
definitely, i've stopped telling people about my suicidal thoughts because people have called the police on me. it also really sucks when you confide in someone about your depression, and they tell other people about it

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
My mother was severely ill and the day before she died I told her exactly how much I hate my life and the world hoping she would feel the same way. I was going to use one of my father's guns to kill us both. But she didn't feel the same and that crushed me. I ended up explaining it away as panic talk.
I am so sorry hon. I was not able to be there for my mother when she needed me the most. I never got to see her before she died, but I had promised her when she was well that I would make sure she did not suffer before her death. I failed miserably. Circumstances intervened in my case. How ridiculous life can be. The universe granted you the right to be with your mom, but not the deed, and I...I could not reach her. Did not actually realize how much that bothered me until now. Hugs for both of us Mental. Hugs for all.
I regret telling my dad. He seems to think I'm going to kill myself whenever he leaves the house for 5 minutes now. Someone his age shouldn't have to deal with that stress.
You would not have said anything if you were not under tremendous stress yourself Ard, of that I am sure. None of us can do more than our best...ever. To confide in a family member shows tremendous respect, and courage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mentalmick