• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I let someone give me a strange drug the same day that I found this site. I have finally slept it off and gone back to my regular med (cbd) and I feel like a complete lunatic for the things I've posted. I am sorry to anyone I've offended or whose feelings I I might have hurt. I feel like a monster.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
No monsters here, just the occasional lunatic and a few suicidal depressives :wink:

Seriously, don't sweat the small stuff. You don't need to apologise because meds do all kinds of crazy stuff to our brains which are in a constant state of flux anyway. Throw in the odd recreational and who knows what the transmitters make of it?

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Nah, don't worry. I don't even use any other meds than sleeping pills, but I still do it all the time. I constantly regret everything I've ever posted, said or done. It's like there's two persons in me. The first one, who's brave and brash and not afraid to tell their mind and pick up fights, and the second one, who's a coward and too afraid to even check their e-mail.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
When I was on adderall this happened. It changes my personality. I pushed away people probably worse on that drug.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
When I was on adderall this happened. It changes my personality. I pushed away people probably worse on that drug.
it felt really similar to adderall.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I let someone give me a strange drug the same day that I found this site. I have finally slept it off and gone back to my regular med (cbd) and I feel like a complete lunatic for the things I've posted. I am sorry to anyone I've offended or whose feelings I I might have hurt. I feel like a monster.

No but sometimes when I lose my temper, I say really horrible things to people.

Reactions: DoomedxFromBirth
Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
I regret all of my posts with no meds involved.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I regret all of my posts with no meds involved.
I love this post. It was so matter-of-fact and unapologetic! I needed that. Thank you so much for the smile. :)