• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
A visual for this feeling would be swinging open your front door in the morning with a smile on your face as you peer out expectantly at the rolling green hills stretching out before you. I'm sure this image has appeared in an anime and with bright colors.

Every now and again, this feeling overwhelms me and I feel this surge of excitement at the possibilities that await. We sprung from nothing into this life. Maybe there's another. Maybe we're being summoned

Last edited:
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have had three deaths - a dear friend on Mother's Day, another friend's adopted mum and this morning my husband's sister in law. My friend died of liver failure - alcohol related though she also had cancer as well. All three of them suffered in the end. When I heard the news for all of them, I actually felt relieved that have found relief from.their pain - though felt for their loved ones that they have left behind. And every time, I thought of my demise as well.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No idea what you mean by a "pull to ctb". If you're referring to not ctbing, then no. I want to ctb because there isn't anything on earth that I would miss that would be worthwhile to live for. There just isn't anything I want to see occur on earth