• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I guess I understand why people want a partner, but it adds so many additional complication and risk that it does not seem worth it.

Anyway I'm pretty sure it's mostly guys looking for sex/intimacy? (correct me if I'm wrong)

TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
I guess I understand why people want a partner, but it adds so many additional complication and risk that it does not seem worth it.

Anyway I'm pretty sure it's mostly guys looking for sex/intimacy? (correct me if I'm wrong)
I want a partner but I'm wary about it. Some guys, not all. Not me

Reactions: Blueman
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I've said it before, but I could just never trust somebody enough for that to work. Too many things could go wrong already so why multiply that. You only know your intentions and actions. It's just asking for disaster imo

Reactions: Ghost2211
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
I've said it before, but I could just never trust somebody enough for that to work. Too many things could go wrong already so why multiply that. You only know your intentions and actions. It's just asking for disaster imo
Spell out what can go wrong. I need to make an informed decision.

T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
I met a person here, we had a really fun few days because we were sincerely prepping to die (not use this as a dating website) ... but developed feelings and got engaged. She broke it off and now I'm following through on greasing myself pretty soon.

So, half success on the part of the partners thread?

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I met a person here, we had a really fun few days because we were sincerely prepping to die (not use this as a dating website) ... but developed feelings and got engaged. She broke it off and now I'm following through on greasing myself pretty soon.

You've been here like two months and you got engaged to a member? lol I've barely made a single friend in the time.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Having a person to help talk you through your SI would be a godsend, even if they didn't commit to go too, it would so much easier than trying to do it alone. The only downside is they would be almost assuredly arrested for your murder and made an example of for everyone to see.

voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Spell out what can go wrong. I need to make an informed decision.
Just a few ideas:

-they could be a pro-lifer wanting to get personal info to stop you and report you

-you try to ctb, they get cold feet last minute and call emergency, you get sectioned for mental health (although this can help, often it's traumatic)

-they could ctb, you end up surviving, now you get arrested for possible assisting a suicide (not to mention witnessing someone die)

-you ctb and they don't, reverse situation from the previous (But now someone else is traumatized)

-agreed "partner" could actually be a predator looking to take advantage of you.

here are honestly a lot more possibilities. This just a starting point. It's late and I'm tired lol. I'm sure somebody else can throw in some more.

TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
Just a few ideas:

-they could be a pro-lifer wanting to get personal info to stop you and report you

-you try to ctb, they get cold feet last minute and call emergency, you get sectioned for mental health (although this can help, often it's traumatic)

-they could ctb, you end up surviving, now you get arrested for possible assisting a suicide (not to mention witnessing someone die)

-you ctb and they don't, reverse situation from the previous (But now someone else is traumatized)

-agreed "partner" could actually be a predator looking to take advantage of you.

here are honestly a lot more possibilities. This just a starting point. It's late and I'm tired lol. I'm sure somebody else can throw in some more.
Fuck!!! Reminds me of online dating

Lol should be a movie

Last edited:
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Fuck!!! Reminds me of online dating

Well I'm glad someone spelled it out for ya!! Is that enough for you to make an informed decision?

Just want to remind you, you're on a site where people want to kill themselves or need help in said process.

It's a magnet for the most fucked up people, and at the same time its the most loving and caring, compassionate and understanding place ever.

The only "partner" you need is yourself.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Spitfire
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
Well I'm glad someone spelled it out for ya!! Is that enough for you to make an informed decision?

Just want to remind you, you're on a site where people want to kill themselves or need help in said process.

It's a magnet for the most fucked up people, and at the same time its the most loving and caring, compassionate and understanding place ever.

The only "partner" you need is yourself.

Hope that helps.
I want a nice, fucked up partner.

Reactions: grimfukis
T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
As Lenin said, Saints or Scoundrels

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020

Wow, that's amazing. I just want to say, I hope you didn't get her pregnant because that child would be so messed up.

"My parents met on a suicide site, got engaged, then killed themselves."

Not judging, just saying....

Also trying to imagine the reaction from the audience...

Dr. Phil: "So let me get this right, you're having marriage issues and you both met on a suicide site?"

(Loud gasp from audience)

T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
Wow, that's amazing. I just want to say, I hope you didn't get her pregnant because that child would be so messed up.
Hey, according to her: she's no longer depressed, and it had nothing to do with using me as a rebound under a week from a breakup

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Scoundrels disguised as saints
How do you vet a partner?

You conduct a credit check and if they have good credit it's good to go. Ask the ss vetting committee, I believe @GoodPersonEffed sits on the ss vetting committee ;)

(She's gonna kill me now)

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
You conduct a credit check and if they have good credit it's good to go. Ask the ss vetting committee, I believe @GoodPersonEffed sits on the ss vetting committee ;)

I don't have credit.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

1. The only committee I would be on is the Shut Down That Damn Partners Megathread Committee.

2. Suicide by GPE? Own your own ctb, ya irresponsible attention-seeking f*@k! :pfff:

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
1. The only committee I would be on is the Shut Down That Damn Partners Megathread Committee.

2. Suicide by GPE? Own your own ctb, ya irresponsible attention-seeking f*@k! :pfff:

I don't know if you're referring to me as the attention seeker but regardless I'm giving you an additional 25 percent off at my "suicide hotel" once we officially open!!

You made my day again (you made me smile and laugh). The Oprah coupon giveaway still makes me laugh out loud.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I have a feeling the subset of men on there looking for sex do not have intimacy in mind....

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
There are probably 3 or 4 people from the same city as me and as much as some don't want to die alone, they also don't want to risk trying this with a complete stranger

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I feel like this almost never works.
People either look for someone to use sexually / emotionally, or plan to die and then get scared and back out of it.
Maybe because its a hard decision to make - for me, I kinda feel like I am a murderer. This person will die, and if I survive Ill have them on my conscience forever.
I did meet one of my best friends ever through the partner thread though.