• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
i have about ~180 25mg pills, 12 fluid ounces of White Claw, and a mortar and pestle to grind the pills in and mix in with the alcohol to ingest.
im 5'7 and ~130 lbs, wondering if this will get the job done.

i cant take this to the r/DPH subreddit like i normally do, theyre infested with anti-suicide/drug assholes now.

though, im pretty sure ive read somewhere that the lethal dose for adults is at least 10.1 mg/kg. i just want your confirmation before i go through with it. ive just about had enough of everything but would like to make sure i know what im doing.

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
DPH is not reliable. People have died from 3 grams alone, some people have survived 10 grams, some people survived 5 grams mixed with alcohol. I think the survivors didn't acquire any significant organ damage, but it's still risky and damaging so it's up to you

hmskms

hmskms

Jun 12, 2023
DPH is not reliable. People have died from 3 grams alone, some people have survived 10 grams, some people survived 5 grams mixed with alcohol. I think the survivors didn't acquire any significant organ damage, but it's still risky and damaging so it's up to you
did they ever tell you their height and weight?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I survived DPH. Not a method to use. I was ok after inducing charcoal and a slap on wrists at the hospital.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I took 25mg and about 100. In the uk we can buy it in the chemist so it's not a very strong tablet. I just felt very drunk on it.
unsure what white claw is?

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
DPH is a really weak CNS depressant. And you're mixing it with white claw, not even hard liquor which takes several minutes to peak to its potential BAC level. And I should point out that the quantity isn't even particularly a lot. Based on your height and weight, you have far worse odds of succeeding than getting a heads in a coin toss. Odds are you're going to fall asleep, and wake up with a horrible headache at best or permanent damage from respiratory depression at worst.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and dysthymia
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
What's white claw?
It's an alcoholic seltzer water that gained popularity because it has fewer calories than regular beer and is said to be easier on the liver. Apparently it's also less likely to cause bloating, but I can't confirm that. It mostly is comparable to a beer in terms of its alcoholic content. So, not a particularly strong drink.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It's an alcoholic seltzer water that gained popularity because it has fewer calories than regular beer and is said to be easier on the liver. Apparently it's also less likely to cause bloating, but I can't confirm that. It mostly is comparable to a beer in terms of its alcoholic content. So, not a particularly strong drink.

Thank you xx

hmskms

hmskms

Jun 12, 2023
DPH is a really weak CNS depressant. And you're mixing it with white claw, not even hard liquor which takes several minutes to peak to its potential BAC level. And I should point out that the quantity isn't even particularly a lot. Based on your height and weight, you have far worse odds of succeeding than getting a heads in a coin toss. Odds are you're going to fall asleep, and wake up with a horrible headache at best or permanent damage from respiratory depression at worst.
hmm, are you sure? ive just been searching clinical studies and found im within the threshold for a lethal dose. thats mainly just my hopes though. what's your experience with DPH?
I took 25mg and about 100. In the uk we can buy it in the chemist so it's not a very strong tablet. I just felt very drunk on it.
unsure what white claw is?
may i ask how much you weigh? also srry for not getting back sooner i was in my own mind (u can guess what that means)

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
hmm, are you sure? ive just been searching clinical studies and found im within the threshold for a lethal dose. thats mainly just my hopes though. what's your experience with DPH?
The clinical studies I've read all list DPH toxicity levels at certain dosages and the likelihood of developing certain symptoms based on past cases. I've read research articles looking into previous overdoses that led to death as well, and in all of those cases, the dosages were vastly different.

There are plenty of threads on this forum itself of people who have attempted using this method, and how horrible the experience was. DPH at its core is an antihistamine.

With very high dosages, the toxicity can kill you from cardiac arrest but it's very uncommon. The more common symptoms are usually mild-moderately severe and even with alcohol potentiating it, can take a very long time. The overall experience within that time frame is horrible as many have noted. Psychosis and tachycardia in particular can drive you nuts, not to mention the risk of seizure means that there's a fairly good chance of permanent damage.

I think whichever studies you're looking at are mostly based on retroactive accounts of people who died from an overdose. They list nothing about the experience itself leading up to then and most importantly, they fail to take into account the various nuances between the different accounts such as metabolism rate, previous diet, tolerance etc. They also don't take into account if other medications were used alongside it. Your body weight isn't the sole determinant of whether the overdose would be fatal. I can't in any world see how this method could be even the least bit reliable without the use of benzos and an antiemetic at the least.

Read some of the previous discussions on this matter. The overall idea behind why this method isn't recommended isn't based on whether you could die from it or not. It's because of how unreliable it is.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a DPH guide and depending on where u live it's still winter (= possibly still cold enough)

Reactions: rozeske
hmskms

hmskms

Jun 12, 2023
Read some of the previous discussions on this matter. The overall idea behind why this method isn't recommended isn't based on whether you could die from it or not. It's because of how unreliable it is.
could you explain how people die from this, then?