• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DoneWithLife100

Aug 13, 2021
According to various sources ingesting more than 15 ml of eucalyptus oil is lethal for humans. Effects start within 30 minutes. Symptoms include drowsiness, headache, respiratory discomfort, nausea, stomach pain etc. Apart from being uncomfortable how painful can it be? And is it effective? I would like to know if anyone tried it and their input on it.

Last edited:
T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I tried wintergreen oil it was horrific but definetly the closest I've come to having a successful attempt

Reactions: DoneWithThis19
D

DoneWithThis19

May 9, 2022
I tried wintergreen oil it was horrific but definetly the closest I've come to having a successful attempt
How did you feel after taking it? And (no offence but) what made the attempt unsuccessful? I wanna know so hopefully I can avoid that from happening in my case.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
It certainly sounds plausible but I cannot imagine what even getting 15mL down would be like. Seems like the taste of the pure oil would be awful. It sounds like even topical application can be toxic but would likely cause skin irritation.

W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
It's a Neurotoxin! Don't do this...

Reactions: wljourney
dredd1981

dredd1981

All these moments will be lost in time
May 1, 2022
I'd never heard of this so decided to google it….while it is a plausible method, it probably wouldn't be a very pleasant way to go. SN sounds like a way more peaceful way to go

Reactions: wljourney
T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
How did you feel after taking it? And (no offence but) what made the attempt unsuccessful? I wanna know so hopefully I can avoid that from happening in my case.
Awful but I have alot of stomach problems so I vomited more than I ever have in my life I would say my mistakes were not taking an anti sickness maybe not taking enough because the taste is very strong its hard to keep down
I drifted in and out of consciousness woke up deaf for 3 days all I could hear was a ringing in my ears nothing else at all really faint it was more the stomach issues that made it horrific but I dunno anybody else would have the same issues I have a very sensitive stomach x

D

DoneWithThis19

May 9, 2022
while it is a plausible method, it probably wouldn't be a very pleasant way to go. SN sounds like a way more peaceful way to go
I would prefer SN over this too but it's hard to get where I'm from and importing it would be suspicious. Meanwhile, eucalyptus oil is readily available and I could just say it's for my hair or sth. I guess I'll have to put up with the pain but it'll be worth it as long as it works.
Awful but I have alot of stomach problems so I vomited more than I ever have in my life I would say my mistakes were not taking an anti sickness maybe not taking enough because the taste is very strong its hard to keep down
I drifted in and out of consciousness woke up deaf for 3 days all I could hear was a ringing in my ears nothing else at all really faint it was more the stomach issues that made it horrific but I dunno anybody else would have the same issues I have a very sensitive stomach x
Thank you that was very insightful. I'll be sure to take an antiemetic with it.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I would prefer SN over this too but it's hard to get where I'm from and importing it would be suspicious. Meanwhile, eucalyptus oil is readily available and I could just say it's for my hair or sth. I guess I'll have to put up with the pain but it'll be worth it as long as it works.
Honestly, please don't harm yourself with a method that is painful and has no (little) reported success rates. (Yes, it is fatal at 30 ml or more, but there is no reliable dosing guide how much you would need and convulsions or CNS depression is not something you want to experience)

You don't want to go this way and it may leave you worse off than before.

I highly recommend looking for more information on more reliable methods.

Have you read the PPeH?

Thread 'PPH April 2022'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-april-2022.89185/

Last edited: