• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PlaceCalledHome

Apr 20, 2020
I contacted them a few months ago and they gave me an outline of the paperwork I'd need to apply for physician-assisted suicide in Switzerland. The issue is that one of the requirements is an appraisal from a psychiatrist assessing my decisional capacity, and I can't imagine any psychiatrist in my country (where euthanasia and assisted suicide are illegal) being willing to do this. So far I've emailed a number of Swiss psychiatrists in hopes they might agree to it but haven't had any luck there either. Even in a country where it's legal, it's seemingly difficult to find someone comfortable with it. I contacted DIGNITAS to ask if they could help and provide me with some names of psychiatrists they've worked with before, but they said no.

I love, love the idea but I'm about ready to give up because it doesn't seem feasible. Has anyone had better luck?

Last edited:
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
I contacted them a few months ago and they gave me an outline of the paperwork I'd need to apply for physician-assisted suicide in Switzerland. The issue is that one of the requirements is an appraisal from a psychiatrist assessing my decisional capacity, and I can't imagine any psychiatrist in my country (where euthanasia and assisted suicide are illegal) being willing to do this. So far I've emailed a number of Swiss psychiatrists in hopes they might agree to it but haven't had any luck there either. Even in a country where it's legal, it's seemingly difficult to find someone comfortable with it. I contacted DIGNITAS to ask if they could help and provide me with some names of psychiatrists they've worked with before, but they said no.

I love, love the idea but I'm about ready to give up because it doesn't seem feasible. Has anyone had better luck?
I have looked at another place in Switzerland (I can not remember the name at the moment)I found it very expensive with you add it all up. I would rather leave that money to my child. Good luck.

P

PlaceCalledHome

Apr 20, 2020
I have looked at another place in Switzerland (I can not remember the name at the moment)I found it very expensive with you add it all up. I would rather leave that money to my child. Good luck.

money isn't an issue for me as I don't have any dependants or financial responsibilities so let me know if you remember

Reactions: flank and fat feet
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Dignitas does not accept foreigners. Pegasos does but it's incredibly hard to get approved.

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
money isn't an issue for me as I don't have any dependants or financial responsibilities so let me know if you remember
Pegasos. I could afford it once my divorce is final. I would rather give the money to my child. I thought it would be lovely to go to Switzerland. I have only been there for a week when I was in my teens. I understand they are not accepting people from outside of the country during the pandemic. Sorry to be a debbie downer.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020

Instead of going through all the red-tape, are you open or able to proceed with a self-administered CTB? There are many alternatives, some are peaceful and painless. Just a thought.

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020

They wanted 10,000 dollars BEFORE they would even talk to me. With no guarantees of them giving me the nembutal. The guy running the company is just getting rich off people wanting to die. If you have 10,000 dollars, you'd be better off flying to a 3rd world country and attempting to source it yourself. FUCK dignitas.

P

PlaceCalledHome

Apr 20, 2020
They wanted 10,000 dollars BEFORE they would even talk to me. With no guarantees of them giving me the nembutal. The guy running the company is just getting rich off people wanting to die. If you have 10,000 dollars, you'd be better off flying to a 3rd world country and attempting to source it yourself. FUCK dignitas.

wow that's fucked, thanks for letting me know
Instead of going through all the red-tape, are you open or able to proceed with a self-administered CTB? There are many alternatives, some are peaceful and painless. Just a thought.

yeah I'm thinking this is my best option, but the process of buying and shipping sounds complex

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathisbetter
C

Carilinefrims

May 17, 2020
Dignitas is so slow at responding to requests, how on earth do you obtain the power to do it yourself and just obtain the Nembutal ? It seems impossible when we should have a choice I once life becomes unbearable and incurable , if you know the peaceful and painless answer please reply

U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
already tried in Holland, seem more accommodating to help go in ctb

Reactions: _Minsk
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Dignitas is so slow at responding to requests, how on earth do you obtain the power to do it yourself and just obtain the Nembutal ? It seems impossible when we should have a choice I once life becomes unbearable and incurable , if you know the peaceful and painless answer please reply
I am a proponent of the exit bag method with nitrogen. It is both peaceful and painless. Just a thought.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
I don't know why but it seems so complicated to me.
I believe I have summarized the exit bag method in the most succinct form possible via an illustration on my blog. (The link to my blog is under my name.) You only require 3 components and all three are readily available. May I suggest you reconsider the exit bag method as a viable option. It will save you a lot of time, headaches, and money from working with these right-to-die societies. Honestly, the $10K fee is a complete ripoff!

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
You need at least 2 doctors in your current country to say you are terminally ill. Forget Dignitas, it's a waste of time.
I agree; it is a complete scam!

Reactions: Ulisses
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
I was in touch with dignitas a couple years ago. They responded within a couple days. Were really polite. But you need 2 doctors to sign off that you are terminal, just having a mental illness doesn't really qualify as such. Plus the 10k then you have to pay your own expenses when you get there as you don't get it done the same day you arrive, there was a guy a while back that was disfigured in an acid attack, he was in constant pain and was accepted, so I think it has to be something extreme, after having gone through every single channel available wherever you are to get better, so dignitas is a long shot really

Reactions: Deathisbetter