• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Homegoing

Apr 10, 2024
I wish I could go in depth again about the problem that is my life. TLDR. Sick since 18. Late 30's now. Lived in family home whole life. No job (signed up for every night job as a cleaner housekeeping, janitor- I'm not prideful), no money, no friends, no close family relatives to care. They won't even give me each others numbers because I'm a stranger who spies on people.:heh:. I have no social media. Incredibly introverted. Had an issue in 2014. Did not leave the house for 4 years straight.

Dismissed medically as I'm too young to have problems. No insurance or Expanded Medicaid in my state to look elsewhere. Everythings been getting worse and recently I've contacted both Pegasos and Dignitas and sent them some records. It's been awhile since I've been on this site but I've started reading and everyone is saying that they are a scam. Or once again too young since my issue is Chronic depression and Anxiety.

I'm scared, I'm tired and even if I were fully healthy physically, I'm not sure I'd want to be in a place where I was abandoned, ignored, lied about and ostracized. What would I go back to? I don't mind being alone. I love it. But I was alone where I was never wanted and that has completely depleted me.

*sigh* So I guess I'm asking does anyone know of anyone whose had any success with VAD clinics on a psychiatric/mental front and, if not, anywhere else that might help. I've tried looking up Columbias laws but English is my only language and I can't get through the site. Once again late 30's. I dont want to think of a macguyvering (DIY). Any and all advice appreciated.

Last edited:
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I wish I could go in depth again about the problem that is my life. TLDR. Sick since 18. Late 30's now. Lived in family home whole life. No job (signed up for every night job as a cleaner housekeeping, janitor- I'm not prideful), no money, no friends, no close family relatives to care. They won't even give me each others numbers because I'm a stranger who spies on people.:heh:. I have no social media. Incredibly introverted. Had an issue in 2014. Did not leave the house for 4 years straight.

Dismissed medically as I'm too young to have problems. No insurance or Expanded Medicaid in my state to look elsewhere. Everythings been getting worse and recently I've contacted both Pegasos and Dignitas and sent them some records. It's been awhile since I've been on this site but I've started reading and everyone is saying that they are a scam. Or once again too young since my issue is Chronic depression and Anxiety.

I'm scared, I'm tired and even if I were fully healthy physically, I'm not sure I'd want to be in a place where I was abandoned, ignored, lied about and ostracized. What would I go back to? I don't mind being alone. I love it. But I was alone where I was never wanted and that has completely depleted me.

*sigh* So I guess I'm asking does anyone know of anyone whose had any success with VAD clinics on a psychiatric/mental front and, if not, anywhere else that might help. I've tried looking up Columbias laws but English is my only language and I can't get through the site. Once again late 30's. I dont want to think of a macguyvering (DIY). Any and all advice appreciated.
Hey !

I wanted to apply to dignitas, exit, pegasos etc. The process for me would be a bit easier as I am Swiss.

I wrote to them, to explain very briefly my reasons and to see if I could have any chance to access VAD. Just like you, I'm in my 30's, suffers from a lot of mental health issues. Also have an encephalomyelitis myalgic but unfortunately, it is not recognised as a proper diagnosis yet.

They told me that the process would be very long with no guarantee at all. They sent me all the things I had to do. I don't remember all the things but it includes a lot of papers and things to prove, such as a psychiatric expertise, to prove I'm not doing this "just" because I am depressed right now, that everything is clear in my mind, that I have all my discernement capacities (or something like that). But I don't know how the hell I could find a doctor that would accept to do that, knowing it is for VAD..

Bref. The rout is veryyy long and hard and for now, I have renounced to try. I just don't have the energy to do all these things. Really don't have the energy. But maybe I will find some energy and try to follow the process later. Don't know. But for now, I have quit.

Not sure my message can be at any help for you but I wanted to share.

When it concerns mental health + young people, it is very hard.

Anyway, good luck with that. I can keep you in touch if I decide to follow the process, so can you (only if you want).

Sending you strength :)

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Apparently it's easier in The Netherlands for mental health but I don't know how long you need to have been a resident. I think a while.

Reactions: callmebyourname
H

Homegoing

Apr 10, 2024
Thank you iLLAF. It means everything. I was too young for a diagnosis, now I'm too young to be tired of bothering to find one. I wish I knew what the process was. I feel like everyone knows something I don't. I'm tired of chasing my tail. I just want to sleep now. But keep me up to date. I hope someone's getting some relief because needs are clearly not being met.

Wish I could send you tranquility. Be safe.