• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I'm thinking about donating some organs before I go. Due to the need for privacy to prevent CTB being stopped, my organs likely won't be usable after death because too much time will pass. Has anyone else thought about this or actually done it?

Reactions: Superfluous
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I offered half my liver to someone but since we weren't related they assumed I was doing it for pay, which is illegal.

Whole-body donation seems to be less picky than organ donation, so some of us may want to consider it.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/useful-contacts-for-body-disposal.16260/

Last edited:
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I offered half my liver to someone but since we weren't related they assumed I was doing it for pay, which is illegal.

Whole-body donation seems to be less picky than organ donation, so some of us may want to consider it.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/useful-contacts-for-body-disposal.16260/
Did this happen at the transplant hospital? I was reading through the brochures and it sounds like you can give to a random person.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Did this happen at the transplant hospital? I was reading through the brochures and it sounds like you can give to a random person.

The hospital said no. It may be another of those things that's treated differently depending where you are, but if the offer had been totally random it would have been less of a problem. I had a particular recipient in mind, and that looked too much like I was being paid for my part.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
The hospital said no. It may be another of those things that's treated differently depending where you are, but if the offer had been totally random it would have been less of a problem. I had a particular recipient in mind, and that looked too much like I was being paid for my part.
That's understandable. I would just do the totally random program. I'm looking into options now. I know part of the enrollment process is a mental health check and to give reasons, so that alone may disqualify me.