• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Hi all,

I've tried to contact A for further steps after my N being intercepted by Chinese customs but it seems he hasn't been able to respond back in a month. I wonder if you guys all have the same problem communicating with A? It's A's T e-mail address.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Elenafaith1988

Elenafaith1988

Feb 12, 2020
Is it possible you could pm me the new e mail of A? I have been having problems. X

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Please please can can someone tell me how to contact A? I'm new to this page and don't know how to DM others

fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
Please please can can someone tell me how to contact A? I'm new to this page and don't know how to DM others
instead of spamming every thread you can find, why don't you spend 5 minutes reading silently so you can figure this out on your own? there's a FAQ, there's a resources megathread, all you have to do is read it instead of begging everyone else to do the work for you.

do you really think youre the first person to ask this question? how annoying do you think it is that every day we have ten people asking the same exact question spamming this forum?

SS has gone to absolute shit and people like you are the reason why

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
@fent_dnm27 i only posted it on 2 threads not every thread. You could just tell me to check the FAQ, honestly think before talking to people as if they are shit you don't know their stories. English is not my native language and I have three traumatic brain injuries sorry for not being able to have the same cognitive capacity as you do.
Plus I'm not begging anyone to do the work for me. If someone wants to help me it's their choice.

Last edited:
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
instead of spamming every thread you can find, why don't you spend 5 minutes reading silently so you can figure this out on your own? there's a FAQ, there's a resources megathread, all you have to do is read it instead of begging everyone else to do the work for you.

do you really think youre the first person to ask this question? how annoying do you think it is that every day we have ten people asking the same exact question spamming this forum?

No actually you are the reason why. How's about you try and be ummm, what's the word.....KIND to the other members on this forum who are desperate and hurting and are just asking for some help!!!

tlsnih

tlsnih

Jan 15, 2021

1. no need to be so feckin rude
2. SS has gone to shit...in the 19 days since you joined?

why bother responding if you're only going to be nasty?