• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Septim

Jul 3, 2020
I have felt happiness. It's subjective but yeah it's real. To me it felt like a relative absence of pain.

Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I've felt happiness from time to time. The kinda happiness that makes you forget things for a very brief time, but it never lasts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
The last time I was happy was when my SN arrived. That lasted for about two minutes and then I went back to my normal dysphoric self. I even mentioned it to my psychologist (other than the SN) and he dismissed me as normal.

Last edited:
X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
There are days when I am happy. But anxiety brings everything down. Next thing I know, I'm wishing for death to come.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I guess so but never any greater overall satisfaction. In other words, I might have good individual moments but have always hated life overall

Reactions: Varstraben
D

Dookieshoes

Aug 15, 2020
I feel happy often. I feel sad sometimes. I'm generally up and light. I do the things that make me happy and I manage the things that don't.

I work toward things that excite me and revel in them when they are achieved, and when they aren't, I try to understand why I didn't succeed.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There are certainly things in life that make me happy, but I think my baseline mood is depressed. It's important to see and hold on to the brief moments of pleasure in life even if they are small.

self destructing

self destructing

Aug 17, 2020
Sounds weird but I feel uncomfortable if I ever feel happy so it dosent last long, it's like it's hard wired into me that I can't be happy x
I can relate! It's not weird at all. I often feel guilty when I am happy. Sometimes, it's because I don't believe I deserve to feel happy and that my natural state is depression. At others, it's because the happiness feels like it carries an obligation to build on it and to try to recover (I try to tell myself that guilt is a poor motivator, that an emotion does not oblige anything, that it's OK just to be in this moment and to feel without judgment).

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm unable to feel happiness. I'm unable to enjoy activities I do. I don't know why I'm still in this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
For a brief time. In high school. 7 years ago.

Nemy

Nemy

Just trying to exist
Jul 31, 2020
A few times and far in between. They usually don't last very long either. It's more like I feel like I don't deserve to be happy so I'll just automatic try to sabotage myself.

G

Gamja

it hurts
Aug 27, 2019
For me to be this broken, I once felt happiness.
It was brief and not worth it. The bad times outweigh the good times. It sucks to hear something so negative and exhausting, but I stopped being excited about things and have a negative view on things for my own sake. I used to be positive and lively.
disappointment only destroys me.

Reactions: stillweary
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't think I have or ever will?
Last time I was truly happy was when I went to see my favorite group at a concert. It was very short though, I still think of that moment. Haven't been happy since

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I felt happy spending time with my best friend in his basement, just dicking around.

I felt happy when I had my first kiss on a crowded dance floor in a nightclub.

I felt happy whenever I conducted a really good concert.

I felt happy when I said "I do," to my husband.

There are moments of true joy in this world. It's just a bloody shame the moments of pain have to overshadow them.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I feel happiness all the time when I am doing things that are escapes from reality such as playing games, listening to music, watching shows/movies, etc.

It's when I stop doing those things that I realize the truth and my happiness goes away.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I did, and still do from time to time. Until now it's enough to choose life.
Sometimes it seems for every happy day, I'm paying with two dark days.

I need to stop letting others drag me into their downward spiral..

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
V

Varstraben

Student
May 25, 2020
I guess so but never any greater overall satisfaction. In other words, I might have good individual moments but have always hated life overall

Same here, I feel happiness only on individual and short moment, but it quick fade away when the reality come back.

I feel happiness all the time when I am doing things that are escapes from reality such as playing games, listening to music, watching shows/movies, etc.

It's when I stop doing those things that I realize the truth and my happiness goes away.

Listen music, play music and drink alcohol is my only way out the sadness at the moment. I play a lot of video games but I can't find a game who make me feel happy for a long time now, so it's been some times since I have not played to a real good game. It help to pass the time but no more happy discovers since some years now.

If someone can advise me a nice game (solo or coop), I'm open for suggestion..
I try to change my reality on AI dungeon now using my imagination.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993