• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
From what I can tell most people on this forum don't have active homicidal ideation that interacts with their suicidal desires (e.g. fantasy to kill abusers and then ctb to avoid prison). I know this forum also has a concern with image as it's portrayed in the media, which is why homicidal ideation seems to be a bit of a hush-hush topic, not wanting to worsen the already negative image this place has to the outside.

Does anybody know of a forum where homicidal ideation is discussed?

Hopefully not an incel or other type of forum. I'm a female and don't wish to interact with those individuals.(However I do recognize that a forum w discussion of homicidal ideation is likely to be male majority.)

Any recommendations or leads would be appreciated.

D

Dopamine_Junkie44

Nov 12, 2023
In my opinion it would be okay to vent here about the hate and anger you feel for those people because they seem to have hurt you badly... and I think it would be okay to say that you imagine hurting them to get even.
Have you tried searching for such a forum in TOR browser?

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
In my opinion it would be okay to vent here about the hate and anger you feel for those people because they seem to have hurt you badly... and I think it would be okay to say that you imagine hurting them to get even.
Have you tried searching for such a forum in TOR browser?
Hey, thanks for responding. I'd like to do more than vent, the way that people here are free to do much than simply vent about their desires to ctb. I think I can't say more than that without getting this post removed lol.

I'm not too tech savvy but that's a great idea. I assume Opera browser is not enough? I will need to learn how to use Tor. I never even came across this site though searches and only heard about it through a friend.

Reactions: pilotviolin
D

Dopamine_Junkie44

Nov 12, 2023
You can search for : how to access the dark net in a normal browser. And search "dark net search engine". The use the dark net search engine in TOR browser. That's how I found this forum. And once I had the link, i was able to use it from a normal browser.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
I don't have "homicidal ideation" but I can totally understand if you're set on killing yourself, like... why not make the world a better place? 2 birds and all that?

That being said it's probably out of the scope of this site, and yeah, just because they openly talk about suicide here doesn't mean it's a free for all. I learned that pretty quickly...

Um. I don't really think you'd need or want to visit such a forum anyways. It would be filled with... really not good people... You just don't want to ever get mixed up with that shit.

I don't want to say too much. Just... really, really think about it. A lot of people here are on the fence or have been considering ctb for years. You won't be able to take this back. And what if your plan fails? Or you get caught? You'll be up against the wall. Yikes.

I think I understand how you feel though. I really blame one person for a lot of my trauma and problems today. I cut them out of my life years ago but, like, I'm still fucking angry that they can just walk away with no consequences. Or that the law protects them... And I'll never see justice for what they did to me. I'm confident they're still hurting other people too...

A lot of people will say overcoming your traumas and living the best life possible is the best way to spite them. I understand if that's not good enough.

Please don't hurt innocent people.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Op, as much I've tried to understand your situation, I cannot tolerate discussions that involve harming people and then ctbing to avoid the consequences, this is not what this community is about.

Locked.

Reactions: rozeske
Status
Not open for further replies.