• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I'm trying my best to recover from my latest outburst and today I got 12 letters from parking eye. If you are in the uk you'll know what these are. For anyone else it's parking in service stations and supermarket car parks where by law they can't make you pay unlike council car parks.
Now this as been going on 3 years and I've been told to ignore them and not admit anything but now at the bottom there is a picture of television show in the U.K. called Don't pay we will take it away. They are bailiffs. Do they think scare tactics like this work?

Reactions: Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Of course they think it works, it's amazing how scare tactics work on many people. I'd be tempted to get good on a computer and write a letter as if I was from the TV company that makes that show and say that legal proceedings are about to start due to copyright issues and using the name of their product without permission.