• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I just got a visit from the police and it looks like the last guy who sold me some antidepressants got busted and all of his sellers are getting some nice visits from the police.
The cops don't have any chat history since the guy used the "self destructing messages" feature on Signal app but the phone numbers were exposed to anyone who unlocked his phone.

So, basically they asked me what did I purchased from that guy and if I knew that the most of his stuff were illegally obtained.
I just said that I purchased one of his body building powders and that the stuff he sold seemed legit.
Now I don't know if they believed me or not but they didn't asked me too many questions.

I really hope that this was the last visit form them and I'll probably be hiding my PC's and Laptops for now.

Did you had any similar experience where you got an visit from the police after ordering something from "unofficial" sources ?
What happened after the cops visited you?

To be clear, I still have those pills even though I switched to smoking CBD. I'll probably hide those in my PC power supply since I won't be turning on this PC any time soon

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
F88K the police. They don't have anything better to do. F88ks sake.
Are you in UK or USA?

Who are these thugs targeting people who are suffering.
BKA (Bundes Kriminal Amt)
That guy didn't only sold antidepressants. He also sold THC Lean, party drugs and some other stuff

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
solidarity brother. decrim now. end the gatekeeping prescription system.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
solidarity brother. decrim now. end the gatekeeping prescription system.
yeah.
I actually had to get my pills that way because I'm a pussy and don't want get locked away or have to meet any psychiatrist.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
yeah totally. makes sense. not your fault. sucks that these people are harassing you about this.

Reactions: LunarPyotr
Reiraku

Reiraku

May 5, 2020
yeah.
I actually had to get my pills that way because I'm a pussy and don't want get locked away or have to meet any psychiatrist.
You don't need to see a psychiatrist to get antidepressants, those can be prescribed by your general practicioner. Not that I'd recommend them, if you think you feel like shit now, wait until you try to get off them, because you can't just stop without severe side effects. Of course nobody tells you that shit beforehand. But you definitely do need to be careful what you say, especially when it comes to topics of suicide. Sometimes less is more. I heard nothing but negatives about psych wards, at least in my city. Real nasty stuff, too, so I also avoid doctors and all that.
Don't they have rapes and homicides to look into? Jfl.
Very bold of you to assume cops aren't useless at best. :pfff:

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
You don't need to see a psychiatrist to get antidepressants, those can be prescribed by your general practicioner.
No, that's not what I ment. Yes, I need to see the general practitioner and he would prescribe me it but it's guaranteed that he would do an appointment with an psychiatrist after prescribing them.

I know how those people work since I broke my leg and every new general practitioner recommended me to go to some rehab center because of not able to fully bend my knee because of a stupid plate that sits over my kneecap.
Also I wanted to get one of those marijuana passports which allow you to smoke weed in the public without getting in trouble back when I was going through a climate change and had headache like really regularly, almost anyone prescribed me painkillers which caused me some embarrassing side effects instead of making the pain go away.

Reiraku

Reiraku

May 5, 2020
No, that's not what I ment. Yes, I need to see the general practitioner and he would prescribe me it but it's guaranteed that he would do an appointment with an psychiatrist after prescribing them.

I know how those people work since I broke my leg and every new general practitioner recommended me to go to some rehab center because of not able to fully bend my knee because of a stupid plate that sits over my kneecap.
Also I wanted to get one of those marijuana passports which allow you to smoke weed in the public without getting in trouble back when I was going through a climate change and had headache like really regularly, almost anyone prescribed me painkillers which caused me some embarrassing side effects instead of making the pain go away.
Ohhh, now I get it. Well, my general practicioner also referred me to a neurologist several times, I even still got two valid referral slips at home, but he can't force me to actually go there. He asked me hey, did you make an appointment? And I said yeah sure, but it's in like 4 months, you know how it goes. And he didn't press any further. Back then I was still a bit open about it, but looking up google reviews of the psychiatrists/neurologists made me extremely hesitant and the reviews of the psych wards were absolutely nightmarish, so I thought "Fuck that." One one hand everyone tells you to get help but on the other the places they want to put you in are absolute shitholes.
But I 100% can relate to your story of getting the wrong meds. Went to the doc with the goal of getting benzos, but got shut down because those are addictive. What did the motherfucker do after that? Prescribe me Mirtazapin. An antidepressant, that is addictive but has none of the positive effects of benzos. Of course he didn't tell me beforehand.
So I understand why you avoid doctors. I do too.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Only got a visit after writing with a person...

http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
How could the police identify from your phone number? I suspect the number was linked to a cell phone contract or it was a prepaid SIM card that you can no longer activate anonymously?

Have you heard from the police again?

yeah.
I'm sorry you had to buy your medication this way, while doctors prescribe antidepressants like candy. I don't know your history or relationship with your doctor, but unless you're an immediate danger to yourself or others, you shouldn't be forcibly committed. Even if your GP suggests you go see a psychiatrist. Would it be wrong to tell the psychiatrist that you had a good experience with drug XY in the past?

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
How could the police identify from your phone number? I suspect the number was linked to a cell phone contract or it was a prepaid SIM card that you can no longer activate anonymously?

Have you heard from the police again?

The phone number wasn't linked to my real identity but it turns out this idiot saved the number and my address in an app which he used for shipping.

They were at my place a couple days ago in the evening and took my hardware (5 Laptops and two PC's) with them but I don't really care since all the hardware which they took, had an encrypted HDD (yes, they ran a HDD) and my "daily driver" laptop (which I'm hiding in a very interesting place), wasn't taken away.
Also they only took my old iPhone SE away which I use as a MP3 player in my car XD

In the end, I'm not angry on them, I could laugh because of their stupidity and I don't really care if I'll never get those devices back.
I would loose like a total of 160$ in hardware which isn't that much.
They also can't put me to jail or anything since they don't have any proofs or chat protocols.

• Wow
Reactions: http-410
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. To me, that would feel invasive...

I wonder for what reason exactly they took the equipment from you, since there was no exact evidence (of what you bought)?

Last edited:
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
@http-410 Let's just say that most of the monkeys at the German police, aren't really the best when it comes to intelligence and acting like every human being.

There is an video on the internet where an police officer blames himself of saying that one guy had crack snorting tools in his family car but in reality it was an mouthpiece of an trumpet and even he couldn't believe how stupid that officer was.

But yeah, if they keep the hardware, I don't really care.
I can just buy an used computer again or put something together for 50€ by checking my local used hardware market