• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
A guy was speeding and running away from the police. He crashed his car and eventually got captured by them. We drove away ASAP. Maybe he was choosing suicide by cop. I guess they're extra crazy in Pennsylvania…

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
kind of doubt it. doesn't need to be chased to get into a fatal accident. probably just a bad driver
The guy was intentionally speeding though, he was like going 99. When the cops caught up to him, he drove around in a circle and then hit the barrier. I saw smoke coming out of the car, probably from the heat I guess

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish I could get run over by a car. I just wish that I can get murdered in general as suicide seems way too hard and unreliable to do for me. Though sadly I don't think I'll ever be in a situation like this during my life

Also, wait, why is this in suicide discussion?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Tread softly for you tread on my dreams
Apr 17, 2023
Not sure why people think they can outdrive or outrun the police, especially today in the age of ANPR, CCTV and facial recognition.
All you need is a modern car. Cop cars max out at 60mph

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
Speaking of crazy cars I saw a license plate "SNLOVER" today (won't say where for privacy reasons, not sure if it was referring to SaSu's favourite method).