• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

yestothedeath

Aug 21, 2022
I was just searching reddit and came across this from two years ago:

Someone in the UK ordered nitrogen online. The store phoned them to ask what it was for, and apparently didn't buy the person's answer (they don't give details of the convo).

This person then got a police visit as a result. Police basically checked they were still alive then left.

So, yeah. Just thought I should pass this info on for people who may be considering doing this. Be prepared with a believable explanation in case the store calls. The person in the post says they "folded" when asked why they wanted the nitrogen, so maybe it wouldn't have been an issue if they kept it together, sounded confident etc

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Most of these UK Police visits are really just box ticking exercises to cover themselves in case we ctb after they have been informed by a third party (the supplier, presumably, in the case of the OP).
Unless you've barricaded yourself in the house with a hostage and a crossbow, or are daft enough to say you're going to kill yourself the cops aren't usually that interested. Just look normal, pretend you're researching background for a novel or something and you're fine.

Reactions: Relic
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The police are not a medical service, I think they get too much flak. Most are good officers, of course there are some bad apples in every basket.

The government doesn't care one bit about suicide here so they cut the crisis teams funding by almost 70% in the past decade. Now untrained police officers have to try their best.

I have had some very good police, paramedics and doctors over the years. I don't blame them one bit for my health. 100% of the blame goes with this evil pro suicide government who cut all help services to the bone.

Reactions: unabletocope
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That is extreme cruelty, I despise this prison like hellish anti-suicide society where people cannot just have the option die in peace, it disgusts me how suicide is pretty much viewed as a crime.

Reactions: unabletocope