• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
* EDIT: TITLE SAYS KIK BUT WE ARE USING TELEGRAM.
Hi there,
Following up on the previous thread regarding the creation of a group chat offline, I would like to let you all know that I have created a group by the name of "Sanctioned Sanity" on the app Telegram. Initially, you have to sign up on telegram using your number, but the member Lowri kindly offered advice on how to hide your number and create a public username:
Quoted from Lowri in the "Group Chat Offline" thread:

"
Mini guide on how to chat privately on telegram while keeping your phone number private:

1. Install telegram and verify your phone number, don't worry this won't be publicly
available except to people already in your address book

2. Make a public username by going to settings and clicking on username. Pick a name (you can use a-z, 0-9 and underscores eg kurtcobain_2018)

3. You'll immediately see a link that you can share with others and that will open a chat with you. You can post this link here or pm it to someone. People can also just search for your userna by username (telegram has a global search). Your phone number won't be visible.
"
I will provide this link. This link is:
https://t.me/BandzBandz

Open a chat with me and I'll save your username and add you to the group chat. We should again thank Lowri on showing us how to do this.

I love you all and hope you're afloat today.

Last edited:
S

sanctionedsuicide

Oct 4, 2018
* EDIT: TITLE SAYS KIK BUT WE ARE USING TELEGRAM.
Hi there,
Following up on the previous thread regarding the creation of a group chat offline, I would like to let you all know that I have created a group by the name of "Sanctioned Sanity" on the app Telegram. Initially, you have to sign up on telegram using your number, but the member Lowri kindly offered advice on how to hide your number and create a public username:
Quoted from Lowri in the "Group Chat Offline" thread:

"
Mini guide on how to chat privately on telegram while keeping your phone number private:

1. Install telegram and verify your phone number, don't worry this won't be publicly
available except to people already in your address book

2. Make a public username by going to settings and clicking on username. Pick a name (you can use a-z, 0-9 and underscores eg kurtcobain_2018)

3. You'll immediately see a link that you can share with others and that will open a chat with you. You can post this link here or pm it to someone. People can also just search for your userna by username (telegram has a global search). Your phone number won't be visible.
"
I will provide this link. This link is:
https://t.me/BandzBandz

Open a chat with me and I'll save your username and add you to the group chat. We should again thank Lowri on showing us how to do this.

I love you all and hope you're afloat today.

I sent you a message on Telegram. If you would add me to the group that would be great!