• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RocknRolladdict69

RocknRolladdict69

Aug 4, 2020
Need some support as I'm grounded indefinitely due to my recent attempts at suicide. Have no social life and am struggling. Any good pieces of advice?

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Need some support as I'm grounded indefinitely due to my recent attempts at suicide. Have no social life and am struggling. Any good pieces of advice?
When you mean grounded, what you mean exactly? The best advice I can give you is don't be so hard on yourself and take it day by day. My pm is open if you need someone to talk. Hugs hun

• Hugs
Reactions: RocknRolladdict69
RocknRolladdict69

RocknRolladdict69

Aug 4, 2020
When you mean grounded, what you mean exactly? The best advice I can give you is don't be so hard on yourself and take it day by day. My pm is open if you need someone to talk. Hugs hun
By grounded I mean I can't leave the house or even within my house am under strict surveillance. And thanks btw

• Aww..
Reactions: Sherri
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
It sounds like people who love you are trying to help in the only way they know. It is sad that as humans we are so ignorant of what we could do or say to really help others.

It might be possible to consider your situation as similar to a person who has received an injury that cut open an artery. A tourniquet can help restrict the flow of blood to keep you alive, but at some point the actual damage will have to be repaired.

You might be able to get those around you to start focusing on what can be repaired so that a tourniquet will no longer be seen as needed.