• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

holyhorse

holyhorse

Mar 31, 2024
As far as I know, there is much more chance to die if you jump from the 10th floor (even better if 10+). Recently in my city some student jumped from the 4th floor of a school. At the moment, his condition is stably serious.

Now Im just thinking, maybe I shouldnt jump from a higher place?? I mean, whenever I trynna jump from a high place my SI kicks in. But I dont face such feelings when I'm below 6th floor. I just think that I can fall from not a high place and manage to die, if I fall in a specific position. Like for example if my torso is open and I will fall on my stomach (Idk how to explain Im not a native English speakeršŸ˜­) Or if I hit my head to the ground when I fall.

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
You don't have much control over how you're going to land. Definitely try to jump from a high spot.
Try visiting your jumping spot often while listening to music, eating, etc.. This will help you get past your SI