• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
About the title, for those who don't know, for now my English is not very good, so most of the time I use Google's translator to help me, but sometimes I've seen some errors in the translator that make me want to hit myself the buttocks and go to the house of the google translator programmer and hit him on the head with a dictionary

This thread is independent as it is for my Catalonia, so if you see any idiotic error of the translator, do not hesitate to post it here

1. Compatible con la compilación de Megathreads: El hilo de @Persephone ❦ Support Megathreads Compilation which was translated as Compatible with Megathread build It left me confused and if you read the title in Spanish. will leave you even more confused
  2. In my Sex Fantasies Megathreaad thread I said that @hotelbeneathground mentioned that my fantasy of having sex in public was very normal, to which he replied

:)) Well, who hasn't fucked a guy against a tree in a park where young moms show off their babies?

This also left me confused, because the word fuck was translated as a vulgar word in Spanish that we use to describe a violent attack towards another person (hitting, stabbing) lol

If you see errors like this, please post it.

L

LoMVLk

May 23, 2022
Always relevant (Sadly fixed in the last year or two):

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hope this doesn't derail your thread too much but it is related... Once watched a programme on tattoo removal and a guy had gone in to a shop wanting some sort of positive slogan/ mantra tattooed on him but in a different language. The tattoo artist didn't know said language so had to use the internet- came back and did the thing... Unaware that Google gave it's answer IN the foreign language... The poor guy had been walking round with 'Google cannot translate' on him for years...