• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
living legend by lana del ray just started playing and i just burst into tears. i cant wait to be at peace. i feel so loved. thank you so much for the kind words everyone, it means more than you will ever know

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
im in bed, surrounded by my soft blankets and as childish as it is- some old plush toys from my childhood. i cant believe it will be over soon
Your loved plushies will help you! Plushies are so cute! I hope you journey is pleasant as best as it can be and I hope your dreams become true and you find eternal peace. :heart:

Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023
possible goodbye post ? im using 1.4 BDO. i added 30ml to some diet coke. im finding the taste really off putting. im dry heaving after each sip. its a lot worse than my test dose (i used 10ml last time) if im not active after a few days please feel free to put a line through my name. this is what i want but its a lot harder than i thought it would be. all i have to do is finish this glass
Good night I hope eternal dreams sooth you❤️

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I offer this advice to you @kittyswift you might wanna add to your original post on here than this thread be locked after x amount of hours or days so that others looking to use your method don't post on here disrespectfully asking questions about it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Rest well! Goodbye! I hope you've found peace!

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I never came across anyone on this site who successfully ctb'd using butanediol on its own. I hope things went OK for you @kittyswift, and that you are at peace.