• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
possible goodbye post ? im using 1.4 BDO. i added 30ml to some diet coke. im finding the taste really off putting. im dry heaving after each sip. its a lot worse than my test dose (i used 10ml last time) if im not active after a few days please feel free to put a line through my name. this is what i want but its a lot harder than i thought it would be. all i have to do is finish this glass

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best. May you find peace. Safe travels and good luck!

• Love
Reactions: kittyswift
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Peace eternal and forever OP, good of luck to you.

• Love
kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
thank you everyone 🩷🩷 i will try to keep updating
im so stressed and i have only taken a few sips. my heart rate is in the 130s and i took a beta blocker before hand. im scared

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Wish you all the best. Am going to miss seeing you around. Hope this ends peaceful and smooth for you. Hope you find your ethernal peace ❤️

kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
im almost half way through. i feel so pathetic all i have to do is drink but its taking me minutes in-between each sip
im starting to fee nauseous. i haven't had that much yet so i think its just me getting myself worked up and maybe the taste. i don't have an antiemetic so im going to be really pissed if i end up vomiting

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
im almost half way through. i feel so pathetic all i have to do is drink but its taking me minutes in-between each sip
im starting to fee nauseous. i haven't had that much yet so i think its just me getting myself worked up and maybe the taste. i don't have an antiemetic so im going to be really pissed if i end up vomiting
Am so sorry you are finding it hard, sending all the positive energy your way, am staying here with you 🫂

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024
possible goodbye post ? im using 1.4 BDO. i added 30ml to some diet coke. im finding the taste really off putting. im dry heaving after each sip. its a lot worse than my test dose (i used 10ml last time) if im not active after a few days please feel free to put a line through my name. this is what i want but its a lot harder than i thought it would be. all i have to do is finish this glass
Wishing you all the best. Maybe consider some Animal crossing music, for calmness. Helps me atleast. How are you right now?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
Wishing you all the best. Maybe consider some Animal crossing music, for calmness. Helps me atleast. How are you right now?
im really stressed. i am certain this is what i want but i think SI is getting in the way. all i have to do is drink but it feels like the hardest thing i have ever had to do
I don't know much about this method, does it take too long? Are you in pain?
it can take a few hours. its a CNS depressant and doesn't cause any pain

ive been on this thread for almost half an hour and im still just over half way through the drink. is this as pathetic as it feels?

kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
im not in any pain or discomfort im just stressed. i wish i took the time to source some benzos.. i just need to power through i think. thank you for all the replies and for staying with me. it means more than you know

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024
im not in any pain or discomfort im just stressed. i wish i took the time to source some benzos.. i just need to power through i think. thank you for all the replies and for staying with me. it means more than you know
We'll stay with you
What happened during your test dose?

kittyswift

kittyswift

Sep 29, 2023
this feels so surreal. im stressed but all this support is making me feel sad but in a good way! i wish i felt this cared for earlier in my life. i love this community. im so grateful
We'll stay with you

What happened during your test dose?
during my teat dose i was in and out of consciousness, went into respiratory depression and had a seizure. my lips and fingers were blue. i wasn't in any pain it just felt like i was drunk and drugged up. i dont remember much of it
half way through. im trying now to take two sips at a time. the taste is so bad. im trying to hurry up but also take my time so i dont panic and vomit
time is going by so quickly. im beginning to feel the effects

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
ive been on this thread for almost half an hour and im still just over half way through the drink. is this as pathetic as it feels?
NO! It's definitely not pathetic! Be easy on yourself. Also know that it's ok if you want to call for help. We are all here for you whatever you decide kind soul ❤️
during my teat dose i was in and out of consciousness, went into respiratory depression and had a seizure. my lips and fingers were blue. i wasn't in any pain it just felt like i was drunk and drugged up. i dont remember much of it
The symptoms of this method seem very promising

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
this feels so surreal. im stressed but all this support is making me feel sad but in a good way! i wish i felt this cared for earlier in my life. i love this community. im so grateful

half way through. im trying now to take two sips at a time. the taste is so bad. im trying to hurry up but also take my time so i dont panic and vomit
So the phoenix is finally hoping to lay to rest. Definitely very brave of tragic what you're doing. All I can say is that I hope there are no complications and it's a peaceful end. Sorry that you felt you had to leave like this.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
im really stressed. i am certain this is what i want but i think SI is getting in the way. all i have to do is drink but it feels like the hardest thing i have ever had to do

it can take a few hours. its a CNS depressant and doesn't cause any pain

Absolutely not pathetic at all, Kitty. Every good wish unmet friend.

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024

time is going by so quickly. im beginning to feel the effects
You decided to go down this path, i hope it will be a good one for you. Eternity will care for you, and who knows, maybe people do meet again in some ways.