• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
It's so final now seeing @hi-okbye crossed out. It hit me last night when she was preparing to go, now again tonight.

Farewell :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Cherry Crumpet
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
It's so final now seeing @hi-okbye crossed out. It hit me last night when she was preparing to go, now again tonight.

Farewell :heart:
Same here

It's so weird not seeing a message from her when I open this site. Feels more empty now but at least she's at peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Yaffle
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
Same here

It's so weird not seeing a message from her when I open this site. Feels more empty now but at least she's at peace
Yeah, I really hope she's at peace now <3

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No idea what she did to get so many comments supporting her, perhaps even more so comments than a lot of the other goodbye threads here but it must have been something significant. Not that it matters what she did or not as, in the end, she was like the rest of us here.. just a human suffering until they had the will and the strength to erase their suffering forever. Hopefully she's finally at peace now

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and outrider567
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
No idea what she did to get so many comments supporting her, perhaps even more so comments than a lot of the other goodbye threads here but it must have been something significant. Not that it matters what she did or not as, in the end, she was like the rest of us here.. just a human suffering until they had the will and the strength to erase their suffering forever. Hopefully she's finally at peace now
From personal experience talking to her and what I've witnessed is she was just a great person. That stands out in a world full of hatred and shitty people.

• Love
Reactions: ForeverBroken, Adûnâi, dreamingofrest and 2 others
B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
So another person died?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Thats what she wanted , im glad for her. So she was sucessful without meto and benzos , hope it wasn't too rough.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Abyssal and Tears in Rain
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
From personal experience talking to her and what I've witnessed is she was just a great person. That stands out in a world full of hatred and shitty people.
Good point. Good people are rare to come by... I was gonna say "nowadays" but I honestly believe that good people were always hard to come by. I believe that, as a general trend, a lot of suffering and pain is required to be a kind person as only then can you understand others and their pain. Otherwise, you wouldn't really care about the pain other people go through if you can't resonate to it yourself.

It's nice to be in the presence of good people. Hopefully she finds peace now

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, LoiteringClouds, Mayonaise and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Peace to her

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Adûnâi
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
This is so insanely sad. We never had a chance to interact, I'm fairly new here, but I just wanted to wish you peace and joy and unconditional love, if you can see this wherever you are and to tell you wow, your poem is so beautiful and made me tear up. You are, not were, an amazing writer. A beautiful soul can never really die.

Just by these words, I can tell the world was a better place with you a part of it.

"somewhere.
where the tides meet the shores / and the waves roll over the stones / where the sunsets orange haze / meets the crystal blue waters / where the grass always grows / and the fields always shine / where the flowers beam / with the colors of life / where our thoughts run away in the wind / and our feet run together in the sand / where the hurt is gone / and the only thing left to hear / is the laughter / the laughter of two kids / who never got their dreams / and so instead / they chase the clouds / they run through the wind / they lay in the fields / with flowers in their hair / and each others hands to hold
somewhere.
we will meet again <3"

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, voidstar, Adûnâi and 1 other person
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
From some investigations, I'm not sure if she succeeded, there was a comment on her YouTube channel from her saying she went to the ER.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: 0000000000000, Praestat_Mori, ForeverBroken and 8 others
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
best of luck!! i hope you find the peace you're looking for and you get off at the right bus stop :) we'll all be thinking of you!

BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
From some investigations, I'm not sure if she succeeded, there was a comment on her YouTube channel from her saying she went to the ER.
Damn. Anything else? Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: ForeverBroken, blackwidow and iusedtobehappy
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
She linked her channel in the original post, if you go there, it's not hard to find the comment thread
You sure that's not @NoOneLovesMiMi that you're referring to? She went to ER, and linked her YouTube channel. I didn't notice any YouTube link for @hi-okbye

• Love
Reactions: boddibo, Adûnâi and Deleted member 65988
BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
I didn't find her YouTube channel, either. I dm'ed with hi-okbye a good bit, and I hope she found peace. I'm kicking myself I wasn't on here when she posted her goodbye.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, LoiteringClouds, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
I still think about the series of sunrise/sunset photos she posted in the thread of her first attempt. It's been really foggy and grey where I but for a brief time this morning the sun shown bright as it rose and I thought about Lra. I hope she's at peace and if her attempt was in fact successful that her family (that she seems to love and not have issues with) are doing as well as they can be.

EDIT:
I thought it would be appropriate to go and find/repost the art of hers I'd just mentioned so that anyone that comes across the thread of this kind and creative soul they can also appreciate the art she really poured her heart into.
img_3710-jpeg.122712

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, 11April, rozeske and 14 others
D

Deleted member 65988

What??, anyway i hope @hi-okbye found peace

• Love
UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
Goodbye, it was really nice seeing your comments around here. Thank you for being a part of this community, you'll be missed. More than anything though, I'm so happy you're at peace now. Until next time...

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Tears in Rain
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Best of wishes for your journey to be as you hoped it will be. Blessings

T

textmewhenyourehome

Dec 31, 2023
I still think about the series of sunrise/sunset photos she posted in the thread of her first attempt. It's been really foggy and grey where I but for a brief time this morning the sun shown bright as it rose and I thought about Lra. I hope she's at peace and if her attempt was in fact successful that her family (that she seems to love and not have issues with) are doing as well as they can be.

EDIT:
I thought it would be appropriate to go and find/repost the art of hers I'd just mentioned so that anyone that comes across the thread of this kind and creative soul they can also appreciate the art she really poured her heart into.
img_3710-jpeg.122712
Her idea to paint these before going has still stuck with me. I keep seeing this thread pop up because of new replies and I think of Lra. I really hope she's ok, she never sent a final goodbye comment like she said she would, and the comments speculating she's in the ER are making me anxious.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and absolutelyyou
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
This comment kind of ruined the thread, this is misinformation, you've confused it with another thread and person /facepalm

As to Lra - I hope you no longer exist, and if that's not possible, then you're reasonably content!

And your poem is really cute, made me cry for once and ponder my own story (or lack thereof).

Reactions: boddibo and absolutelyyou
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
I feel bad I missed this goodbye post. I was thinking less about ctb last week(s) and didn't open SS, but today I felt really bad again so I went back to SS and now I'm finding out that @hi-okbye is gone.... It's too late for her to read, but I hope she found her peace.

• Love
Reactions: SA1994EC and Adûnâi
knux

knux

Nov 11, 2020

EDIT:
img_3710-jpeg.122712

These are so beautiful.

I was never fortunate enough to know her which is sad because she seemed like such a lovely soul. I hope she's resting well now.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and absolutelyyou
Nyotei

Nyotei

here nor there
Dec 7, 2023
Thinking about you... Hope you are resting well. 🌹

• Love
T

textmewhenyourehome

Dec 31, 2023
I keep seeing this thread pop back up because of people commenting and I think for a moment that she's back. I know it's selfish, but I'm sad she's gone. I wish the bad things in her life hadn't happened to her and she hadn't felt the need to take SN. She seemed so nice

• Love
Reactions: voidstar, Tears in Rain, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I was gone for a few weeks and am just now seeing this. This makes me incredibly sad. You could tell that she had a kind heart I'm going to miss her greatly.☹️💛

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: absolutelyyou, not-2-b-the-answer, textmewhenyourehome and 2 others
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
haven't forgot about you friend🖤 hope you're at peace.

• Love
Reactions: absolutelyyou, ChiseHatori, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others