• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
hey :)

damn it's all gone so fast hasn't it?
tonight's the night I've been waiting for, feels like a lifetime and a minute all at once. everything's brought me up to this.

I hope I did enough for you guys. I've always loved this community and tried to help out whenever I could. I say it all the time but I wanted to say it again, thank you for everything, it truly means the world to me.

it feels like it's meant to be, the way all my plans have weirdly fallen in place piece by piece.

my plan:
- sometime today gather two cups of 50ml water, cover with plastic wrap
- fast from around 4pm - 12am (possibly later if I decide to eat diner)
- water fast from around 10pm - 12am
- 12am take 600mg Advil (painkiller)
- 12:30am take 20-30ml of Mylanta (anti-acid + anti-gas)
- 12:45am measure out two 25g of SN, mixing in pre-made cups

- 1am drink mixture, lay in bed, die

one thing I ask before I go is not to be trampled with source requests, I want peace so just know I won't reply to them

if anyone have questions for me, feel free to ask though

thank you

much love
as always
<3

- Lra

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, ShornSoloists, worthIess and 84 others
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I hope everything goes well. Good luck with everything. I hope you find peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, hi-okbye, thelookingontheway and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I hope you find peace. I'm sorry life has brought you to this point.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: haibane, BrainShower, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
No benzos? That's going to be rough... Any reason why you're skipping them?

Also if I may ask, what is your reasons to go?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, haibane, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Crikey, wasn't expecting this tonight.

I'd long thought about "tonight" but no chance of getting myself prepared and everything sorted.

What time zone are you?

Oh my, will be thinking of you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, hi-okbye, thelookingontheway and 2 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I am sad to see you go but happy for you to find the guts to ctb. Good luck. I hope you escape peacefully.

Per ardua mortem.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, Winterreise, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the peace you search for, best of luck in your plans.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, Winterreise, haibane and 6 others
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
i've seen you post since i joined this community. we spoke a little in pm and i kid you not i was thinking about how you were doing 10 minutes ago. that's insane. i hope you reach the peace you're longing for and i'm sorry it's come to this. i'll be here throughout your transition back to the cosmos🖤🌌

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: itdoesntstop, Adûnâi, suffocatingseraphim and 7 others
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
hey :)

damn it's all gone so fast hasn't it?
tonight's the night I've been waiting for, feels like a lifetime and a minute all at once. everything's brought me up to this.

I hope I did enough for you guys. I've always loved this community and tried to help out whenever I could. I say it all the time but I wanted to say it again, thank you for everything, it truly means the world to me.

it feels like it's meant to be, the way all my plans have weirdly fallen in place piece by piece.

my plan:
- sometime today gather two cups of 50ml water, cover with plastic wrap
- fast from around 4pm - 12am (possibly later if I decide to eat diner)
- water fast from around 10pm - 12am
- 12am take 600mg Advil (painkiller)
- 12:30am take 20-30ml of Mylanta (anti-acid + anti-gas)
- 12:45am measure out two 25g of SN, mixing in pre-made cups

- 1am drink mixture, lay in bed, die

one thing I ask before I go is not to be trampled with source requests, I want peace so just know I won't reply to them

if anyone have questions for me, feel free to ask though

thank you

much love
as always
<3

- Lra
I see your replies/posts all of the time but I dont think ive ever talked to you. I wish you the best no matter what you decide in the end. Im probably going to be leaving tonight as well.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: over.the.rainbow, Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
D

Deleted member 65988

You've done more than enough by just being here as you were😊. You were awesome to interact with and you will sorely be missed. Thank you everything and I'm thankful that I got to know you. I hope you find peace, I'll be here to be as support you throughout till the end.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, not-2-b-the-answer, hi-okbye and 1 other person
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Sorry to see you go. We've interacted only briefly but I read much of your writing on here and it's not going to be the same without you.

I shall raise a glass.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: inaminute, Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Wow, seeing your goodbye thread really surprised me i didn't expect it, anyway, i hope u a peacful journey and peaceful death process may i follow u soon, i just wanted u to know that I will miss u so much, @hi-okbye this place isn't the same without u anymore.

Goodbye and goodluck💗

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, hi-okbye, Ashu and 1 other person
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I've enjoyed seeing your posts and I'll definitely miss you. I wish I could say something better than this but just know that you've had a positive impact on us. I hope you find the peace you're seeking 🌷

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 65988, hi-okbye and 2 others
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
sorry to see you go, but best wishes! i hope everything goes smoothly and you find the peace you are looking for 🩷

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, hi-okbye, Ashu and 1 other person
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
So sad but happy for you. Wish you the best luck to end your suffering..

Goodbye🤍🤍🤍

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 65988, hi-okbye and 2 others
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Good luckI I hope you find peace no matter what happens. Will you be updating the thread throughout your journey?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 65988, hi-okbye and 1 other person
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
No AEs? Were they hard to come by.
Bruh the AEs are harder to get than SN. Part of why im not using SN. Have no fucking idea where youd find metoclopramide without a script.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Gonnerr, XcatnipX, BrainShower and 6 others
pawlessz

pawlessz

silly
Nov 15, 2023
damn i just opened this site after a while and now i see youre going even though we never talked
hope you find peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, hi-okbye, houseofleaves and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! I hope you find peace and have a nice journey! Farewell!

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, ropearoundatree and hi-okbye
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Safe travels stranger. Hope you find the peace you set out for.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and hi-okbye
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Damn didn't see this coming

Hope you succeed
See you on the side 😊

• Love
Remanant

Remanant

Sep 13, 2023
I remember reading your posts and replies. You seem like a really nice person and I'm really sorry that life bought you to this point. I hope everything goes smoothly and your journey is quick and painless. I hope you find the peace you're searching for. Goodbye and thanks for everything.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer and hi-okbye
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I hope you find peace.

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope all goes well for you and you finally find the peace you search for. You are going to be very missed around here ❤️

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

Bruh the AEs are harder to get than SN. Part of why im not using SN. Have no fucking idea where youd find metoclopramide without a script.
I know, I just wanted to ask @hi-okbye but I understand that it's harder for some than it is for others. It's just rather unfortunate that you can't everything that's needed.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, lopsidedcrawdad1 and hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023

I'm basically banned from them since I used them to OD a few months ago. I've attempted quite a few times so while I will have some anxiety I do believe I'll get through it.

oh boy there's such a list but I'll name a few. I've had a lot before, but my partner dying about 6 months ago was my last straw. he was the only reason I was living for our future. there others like how I feel like a failed adult, never getting to move out, barely stable without relying on my parents. the futures too much to deal with and all my trauma from my past is destroying me mentally. it was okay when I was younger but as I'm growing up I start to see how much it effected my brain and my ability to function normally.

Crikey, wasn't expecting this tonight.

I'd long thought about "tonight" but no chance of getting myself prepared and everything sorted.

What time zone are you?

Oh my, will be thinking of you.
if you do decide to go any time soon I'll be thinking of you (as much as possible without a brain lol)

for me I'm EST and it's about 1:21 pm right now (when I typed this)

thank you <33

i've seen you post since i joined this community. we spoke a little in pm and i kid you not i was thinking about how you were doing 10 minutes ago. that's insane. i hope you reach the peace you're longing for and i'm sorry it's come to this. i'll be here throughout your transition back to the cosmos🖤🌌
that's so funny, and thank you so much <3

I see your replies/posts all of the time but I dont think ive ever talked to you. I wish you the best no matter what you decide in the end. Im probably going to be leaving tonight as well.
if you decide to I wish you much luck as well!

Wow, seeing your goodbye thread really surprised me i didn't expect it, anyway, i hope u a peacful journey and peaceful death process may i follow u soon, i just wanted u to know that I will miss u so much, @hi-okbye this place isn't the same without u anymore.

Goodbye and goodluck💗
your gonna make me cry thank you <3333

No AEs? Were they hard to come by.
yes, I had a doctors appointment coming up actually because I do get very bad headaches, but it's too much of a process. they were planing to do a brain scan on me.

I've enjoyed seeing your posts and I'll definitely miss you. I wish I could say something better than this but just know that you've had a positive impact on us. I hope you find the peace you're seeking 🌷
what you said was enough, I really appreciate even the thought alone

So sad but happy for you. Wish you the best luck to end your suffering..

Goodbye🤍🤍🤍
thank you for everything soleil, really.

Good luckI I hope you find peace no matter what happens. Will you be updating the thread throughout your journey?
I don't think so sadly, I'll just reply when I can and send one last message before I start my process. I just want the time to sit alone with my thoughts I guess, and also the issue with leaving this page open, etc.
and thank you <3

Damn didn't see this coming

Hope you succeed
See you on the side 😊
I wish you much luck when you plan to go as well :)

I remember reading your posts and replies. You seem like a really nice person and I'm really sorry that life bought you to this point. I hope everything goes smoothly and your journey is quick and painless. I hope you find the peace you're searching for. Goodbye and thanks for everything.
I appreciate this so much thank you, and I love the cat :)

I know, I just wanted to ask @hi-okbye but I understand that it's harder for some than it is for others. It's just rather unfortunate that you can't everything that's needed.
I agree it might've been easier with more things, but I have a very strong body so to speak so I think it'll be okay, I just hope it's not too long before I pass out.

Also wanted to add.
I couldnt reply to everyone but I appreciate all of you. your kind words make me feel so.. cared and appreciated. truly it means so much thank you to every single one of you ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Ε. Η. R., Adûnâi and 12 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Well considering how hard it is to get script for Benzos, I'm sure that's why.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Life Is My Coffin, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Shit, this one's hard. Love you friend, the forums a better place with you around. I'll carry you on in my memory.

If you can't do it, we are here for you. Catching the bus isn't easy, and we understand that well, so be kind to yourself.

Sorry if this is too pro life, it's usually why I don't message goodbye threads, but I can't help but want to see you off in this way.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, not-2-b-the-answer, hi-okbye and 1 other person
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
You've done more than enough for the people on this forum, thank you.
I'm wishing all the best for you in your journey to whatever's next. May you have peace. ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, not-2-b-the-answer, hi-okbye and 1 other person