• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Spirit

Nov 7, 2022
I've set this as a schedule thread to approximately 72 hours from now, by the time you see this I should be resting in peace, my method is 25g SN and 600 mg of ibuprofen, I don't have the fancy stuff so the only back up I have is preparing two servings for myself.

Its too bad that i know when I die today my Irl community for religious and cultural reasons will dehumanize and look down upon me for me, really sucks that I would not get a single "neutral" person who will atleast be indifferent, suicide is really a taboo and an unheard thing in my community it just sucks to know basically a perfect 100% of them there first thoughts would be "they're in hell", with zero compassion or a thoughtful input, I might even become a scary boogeyman to little kids on what happens when you take "the easy way out" and be made an example off but hey atleast i'll be at peace (hopefully) and I've accepted that'll be my role so I've even become numb to it.

If I somehow god-forbid do survive and news spreads like wildfire in my community there is nothing i can compare that amount of shame and pain too aside from anything SA related, at that point my soul would be lifeless and the body will be moving on its own, I expect alot of shock at first then probably really stupid and unfair rumours that'll probably sound childish to you. I do find it funny how these are the same people who i dont even remember half of there names but anyways as long as i die today (72 hours before this gets posted) I can accept the consequences as long as I end up in the grave.

Thank you SS you've been a greater help to me than I think anyone had been for me and I'm sorry if my death will cause some unnecessary issues for you guys if they somehow found out about this post but I'm sure you can handle it.

I did not write any notes for anyone in real life so this post will be my final words.

Goodbye SS and I hope each one of you will find some peace.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm sorry your community is like that... I hope you're in peace now wherever you are - not going to hell, just eternal peace and relief is my wish for you.

If you're still with us, I hope you're doing okay. Goodbye friend.

wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
Rest in peace, you did well to save your note for the people irl, they would have only used it to mock you when dead.
You did well to write your last note here, where you find people who understand your wish and where they support this decision without judgement.

I only wonder why 72h, but anyway, have a good trip and know that you are not alone. I hope to see you again on the other side

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Never gets any less heartbreaking and sad to see how people are brought to such a place where they have no other alternative way out. Goodbye and if you are still with us, I hope you're ok.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Rest in peace, you did well to save your note for the people irl, they would have only used it to mock you when dead.
You did well to write your last note here, where you find people who understand your wish and where they support this decision without judgement.

I only wonder why 72h, but anyway, have a good trip and know that you are not alone. I hope to see you again on the other side
Some Orthodox Jewish traditions believe that the soul remains with the body for 72 hours after physical death, I believe. Not that I know to what community the OP belonged.
Every hope that all went well and you rest peacefully now, unmet, troubled friend.

Reactions: Kit1 and DeadHead
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I hope you found your peace. Goodbye.

Reactions: Kit1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you found the peace you were searching for, best wishes and farewell.

tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
rest in peace, i hope you are in a better place 🙏

Strawberry Moon

Strawberry Moon

It's not over till you're underground
Nov 1, 2023
Rest in peace.