• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
So sad my friend @LetzteAusfahrt time has flown by since we started talking months ago, sorry you can't carry on any longer, your a brave man you wanted to feel the full effect from the SN experience, sorry I cannot be an observer I have a room full of people and I have a new 17.3 inch screen and everyone keeps checking what I am surfing I don't think my young nieces will be impressed if I live stream your attempt, if I go into another room the signal breaks down.

If you want to wait to get N nobody will think any lesser of you and it will be a more peaceful exit, I will miss speaking and reading your posts it's a real shame your leaving but we are all here for different reasons and unfortunately CTB is the main one.

I wish you a peaceful and safe journey my friend.

Best wishes

Geo

T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
There will be another 10-15 min delay because of technical issues. But he will go through with it. I will be reporting from what i hear from the official observer.

Best regards from LetzteAusfahrt, he is very sorry for the delay.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
There will be another 10-15 min delay because of technical issues. But he will go through with it. I will be reporting from what i hear from the official observer.

Best regards from LetzteAusfahrt, he is very sorry for the delay.
So someone is with him? Or someone is going to be on video with him and reporting to you and then you putting on SS?

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
So someone is with him? Or someone is going to be on video with him and reporting to you and then you putting on SS?
Letzte says his spoken English vocabulary isn't great so he'll be speaking in German. He wanted a German observer who can translate for him into English. That will then be posted here on his behalf. The observer will (I believe) be video/audio connected to Letzte. Hence the technical problems.

I assume.

T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
22:45 SN ingested
22:49 started a last smoke
22:50 starting to feel nauseaus
22:50 dizziness is setting in
22:51 puked a little into a plastic bag
22:52 fell over, no longer responsive to sound
22:53 tried to say something, body is convulsing
22:54 unconcious, shallow breathing