• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

I've been on this forum for 3 years. I think it's high time to say 'goodbye'. I've seen a lot of things that happened here and I've met a lot of kind, helpful souls who helped me to get through hard times. Maybe you don't know me as I didn't post much but I've read a lot of people's stories and tragedies... some people managed to recover, some people went away to peaceful bliss.

I know I ain't perfect. I was highly cowardly and I ghosted many people... I'm sorry for that. What I have done is beyond repair. However I have changed my whole personality. I realised nothing would change if I just whine and hate certain people. I joined the LGBT movement and I found out I have the right to be who I am. I have Asperger's Syndrome and there will always be people who would dislike me for who I am. I want to put my hateful incel past behind me and live how I want to live.

I'm sorry for all the bad things I have done. I feel very bad with this but I cannot do much about it now. Thank you every person who talked to me for being so kind to me.

Goodbye people

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I'm glad that you've gotten to the point where you're able to accept yourself, and takes a lot to admit you've made mistakes and change them.

Be proud of the work you're doing with yourself and good luck with everything!

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I never ran into you here on the forum but it's like @Lullaby said, it takes a lot of courage to take on our mistakes and change. Nobody is perfect. I hope everything goes well and good luck :)

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Being honest is hard. It's great you're owning up and moving on. I hope things work out well for you.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood