• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I want to hate humanity for what it's done to me, but I can't. I crave and yearn for human connection.

I need to be constantly surrounded by people, otherwise I lose touch on reality, I become delusional and dissociated on my own. I just want to talk to people, connect with people. I just want to feel like a person.

I crave touch, I want to be held so badly. When I go to sleep at night, I wait for someone to spoon me and caress my hair but alas it never comes. I'm so incredibly lonely, I want to be okay with my own company but I just can't.

I let people use me for sex just to feel like someone cares about me, even though I know it's not real. I'm just so tired of being alone all the time. I hate that my autism makes it difficult to create friendships or relationships, and I hate myself for how naive I am in believing things will change.

I was never loved by my parents, I was never loved by my ex's, I have never been truly loved by anyone. I should be used to it by now, but I crave love so badly. It eats me up inside, I rot away alone praying for someone or something to end my misery. But ctb is so hard. It's so hard to make that decision and to go through with it.

I feel so trapped in this existence. I just want someone by my side, I don't care who it is I just need someone to care about me.

I've always made such a great effort to love and care for others, not once in my life have I received this in return. I'm just so tired of everything. I just want to be cared for the same way I do for everyone else. But I feel like I'm destined to be alone.

I truly have no one, I have nothing left. I'm so exhausted from it all.

N

neverLoved

May 4, 2024
I am sorry that life and people have disappointed you so badly. People are different and some do really crave the connection with others. It is extremely painful to experience loneliness.

Personally I have been pretty much alone throughout my life. There has not been a single instance where I thought 'wow this person cares'. It always seems like I am the only person who puts effort in to it. After years of self isolation too you would think that you get used to it, but all it did is make me this needy and desperate person who lives completely in his own head. Never had a relationship, never managed to form a deep friendship and never felt noticed. But every single day I crave human connections, I fantasize about these imaginary moments.

Sometimes I believe that what I want and expect is not a real thing which exists. But it is hard to judge when I don't even know what the feeling of love is.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend đź«‚
Apr 17, 2023
Humanity are the titans in attack on titan

• Yay!
Reactions: Jiyuurakka
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I crave touch, I want to be held so badly. When I go to sleep at night, I wait for someone to spoon me and caress my hair but alas it never comes. I'm so incredibly lonely, I want to be okay with my own company but I just can't.
Yeah, it should be a human right. To know what it's like, being a little spoon in someone's arms. Who watches over you like a lion, as you make little contented sleepy noises... Waiting eagerly for the morning goofballery

Life is so miserable & boring without it. A precondition to every other luxury

I've always made such a great effort to love and care for others, not once in my life have I received this in return.
So many "takers". In school, they teach you to compete & not "cheat" by helping others. What a mutilation of human nature

Reactions: divinemistress36