PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

I wish I were a princess.
Dec 31, 2019
Stupid fucking cat..I quickly wrote a suicide letter and only said I loved her..no one else

ugh, I don't want to drink the SN with you guys writing these messages to me..because I know I'll have doubts.
Well, I wanted to document it, mainly
That's why I'm responding

• Hugs
Reactions: Time and Jean4
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Only you can make the decision, but it doesn't seem like it is your time yet. Ultimately it's your decision, we are a pro choice forum but we will point out if we think you're not ready. You seem conflicted, darling. We just want what's best for you, whatever that is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, cowbain, Morphinekiss and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Stupid fucking cat..I quickly wrote a suicide letter and only said I loved her..no one else

ugh, I don't want to drink the SN with you guys writing these messages to me..because I know I'll have doubts.
Go dump it now. We will be here. Take pictures

PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

Dec 31, 2019
But okay, I will take a few minutes to ponder, and if I drink the SN, I won't respond to messages telling me not to ctb anymore

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I am also here if you want to talk privately
But okay, I will take a few minutes to ponder, and if I drink the SN, I won't respond to messages telling me not to ctb anymore
Look at your cat as you ponder.

Reactions: Sensei and Flippy
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
If you have to think about it you aren't ready. Are you listening to yourself right now? You set up everything and then all it takes was a few people telling you don't do it for you to stop cold and think for a few minutes on what the right choice is. You don't have to seek help or anything, all you have to do is pour out the SI and attempt later when you ARE ready.

Reactions: astromoon, issyishere and Rhyme
PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

Dec 31, 2019
Yeah, I think I'm ready; your guys' messages just threw me in for a loop
Stop fucking mentioning my cat..she'll understand..won't she?
No, my cat has been my biggest hurdle. That's why I postponed the first time

UPDATE:
I'm going to take some time to think over things, as I have enough painkillers and meto for another dose tonight, but I've decided against updating this thread now. If I don't post tomorrow, it means I'm dead (which I think I am leaning toward). Thank you all for understanding.

UPDATE: just drank it all.

goodbye everyone

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: qu13t5l33p, thebelljarrr, Deleted-User-0 and 32 others
DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019

UPDATE:
I'm going to take some time to think over things, as I have enough painkillers and meto for another dose tonight, but I've decided against updating this thread now. If I don't post tomorrow, it means I'm dead (which I think I am leaning toward). Thank you all for understanding.

goodbye everyone
I love you I'm so sorry life has brought you to this

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I love you so much, we all do and are here for you. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin, Quarky00, cowbain and 4 others
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
I truly wish I could've known more of your story

• Love
Reactions: thedevilwithin, MsMaudlin, Sensei and 3 others
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I truly wish I could've known more of your story
i got to know her a bit and she seemed like a really good person, just handed really shitty cards in life. reading this thread has made me incredibly somber. i only take solace in the fact she's in peace. i hope you found your kingdom pwincess and i hope its everything you imagined it as :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, Sensei, Defenestrator and 2 others
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Im sad I'm late for your departure. I could have written your Goodbye post myself verbatim. If there is a magical land of unicorns and princesses, I hope to join you there soon and we can visit each others queendoms.......rest in love friend x0x0x0x

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00, Time and issyishere
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
Sorry I missed your exit but I hope that you're @ peace, PwincessStepford. :heart: :hug:

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Just caught up on all this this is one of the hardest goodbye threads to have read on here, I really hope you are at peace now where ever you are x

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00 and Sensei
jade

jade

crybaby
Nov 14, 2018
I hope you found peace. I'm sure everyone here will be thinking of you. ❤️

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019

Dear Jean4 . I justwrote to appreciate what you did in this topic . You did your best to help her to make the right decision . I don't know what she finally did . But I hope that she made the best decison .My depresion is really getting worse anytime that I see a good bye thread like this here.I cna not stop crying

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Partial-Elf, Notcutoutforlife, xBrialesana and 4 others
Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020

UPDATE:

goodbye everyone
Oh, Pwincess - I'm so sorry I missed this. I hope whatever you chose to do was entirely peaceful for you. I really hope you were ready... :aw:

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019

I just want to tell you that you did not waste your breath . I can not describe my feelings now but maybe I was some who needed to listen to you . Maybe I need to do another surgery . Maybe I need to find another job . Maybe I need to tell the truth to my therpasist this week so she give me a referral to a psychologist to do something for my depression . The reality is , I still enjoy me life . I coloured my hairs today and I am so happy . It may not be my time to catch the bus either :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: UpandDownPrincess, Quarky00 and jade
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Last I read was about cat & thread locked -- I assumed ctb aborted ..

Came back, saw update, sad

This was emotional and tough. Glad her beloved cat slept next to her, wasn't alone. She was determined, and I wish her eternal peace & love :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: UpandDownPrincess, jade and cosmicpixiedust
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
She didn't have to make herself do it. R.I.P. Thanks to those who tried to talk her out of it.

• Love
Reactions: Flippy and cosmicpixiedust
Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
Last I read was cat & thread locked so I assumed ctb aborted ..

Came back, saw update, sad

This was emotional and tough (that's ctb). Glad her beloved cat slept next to her, wasn't alone. She was determined, and I wish her eternal peace & love :heart:
I found this thread heartbreaking :-( I'd not spoken to her on these forums before, I'm still pretty new round here. I hoped that she might hold on, saw the thread was locked refreshed a couple of times and then saw she had posted "drank it all" :-(. I have an irrational hope that she didn't go through with it.

• Love
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, MsMaudlin, Defenestrator and 1 other person
Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
I hope she didn't either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Flippy
DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019
Pwincess, I wish I had know you better, you seemed like such a sweet, amazing person. I hope you found peace and whatever you were looking for. We all love you and have you in our thoughts today:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Throwmyselfaway
D

deadmalk

Nov 25, 2019
I feel real sad right now. I hope she found whatever peace she was looking for.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS, Throwmyselfaway and TheDevilsAngel
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I am late, but I hope you have found the peace that you are looking for. :hug: