Jan 17, 2020
:heart: Still in my thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Flippy and Thereisnothing
MachinaArcana

MachinaArcana

Jan 18, 2020
This was a tough read... Heartbreaking.
I know you went through a living hell but I hope you found peace in those final moments.
Farewell, princess.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeisbutadream777 and xBrialesana
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I promised I wouldn't forget about you and i won't. I imagine you're either in eternal peace or you're running your kingdom right now. :heart:

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
WhiteEyes

WhiteEyes

always late
Jan 20, 2020
She was another user I was too late to ever speak to. It seems a lot of members are suddenly ctbing this month.
I read her existential issues and I wanted to reach out about that because I allowed mine to destroy my own life.
At least she is at peace now.
Love to visit such a kingdom soon.

• Love
Reactions: Time, Charltree and MsMaudlin
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
1DE5B7F9 7E82 4018 A316 EECD0B41A9C4

Saw this at work and thought of you. I bet you have your own Pegasus now to fly around on. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Partial-Elf, GreyMoonie and 8 others
Ixtlilton

Ixtlilton

Jan 19, 2020
We never talked at all, but I still feel it is appropriate to pay my respects. Sleep well. ♥️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GreyMoonie, issyishere and Time
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I know I'm late. This goodbye was just an emotional ride. I wanted to post my condolences and respects, and say goodbye. I hope peace has been found.

Reactions: Ixtlilton
Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
:heart:

Attachments

• magical.jpg
    magical.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: Yaalya, GreyMoonie, xBrialesana and 3 others
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
Yeah, I think I'm ready; your guys' messages just threw me in for a loop
Stop fucking mentioning my cat..she'll understand..won't she?
No, my cat has been my biggest hurdle. That's why I postponed the first time

UPDATE:
I'm going to take some time to think over things, as I have enough painkillers and meto for another dose tonight, but I've decided against updating this thread now. If I don't post tomorrow, it means I'm dead (which I think I am leaning toward). Thank you all for understanding.

UPDATE: just drank it all.

goodbye everyone

Rest in peace princess

• Love
Reactions: GreyMoonie
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I posted this (and deleted it) but I was able to confirm an obituary. On that note, I haven't ever interacted with or her noticed this thread while it was going on. Extremely upsetting and unfortunate situation for someone who had a lot of aspirations. With respect for the family who is mourning over the loss of their daughter, I won't be disclosing her obituary.

I don't have anything else to say but make mention that I won't interact in this thread after this post. I was just wanting to offer comfort who knew her on the forum.

• Aww..
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, Broken Chimera, tom90 and 3 others
Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
I posted this (and deleted it) but I was able to confirm an obituary. On that note, I haven't ever interacted with or her noticed this thread while it was going on. Extremely upsetting and unfortunate situation for someone who had a lot of aspirations. With respect for the family who is mourning over the loss of their daughter, I won't be disclosing her obituary.

I don't have anything else to say but make mention that I won't interact in this thread after this post. I was just wanting to offer comfort who knew her on the forum.
At least we know now - It's so sad though, I really wish I had stayed on longer that night and talked with her more about her cat. My two are still little and are a part of why I'm still here too... Really sad... :aw:

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
At least we know now - It's so sad though, I really wish I had stayed on longer that night and talked with her more about her cat. My two are still little and are a part of why I'm still here too... Really sad... :aw:

Hopefully she is a beautiful princess in a different universe now as she always wished

reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
im starting to feel the existentialism depression you died for. Life literally has no meaning. Hopefully I will see you soon

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: issyishere and Quarky00
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
this thread broke my fucking heart.. i'm so sorry. it's been some time, but i will always remember you.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Wow! This was a very hard read! I understand how she didn't want to go but couldn't live either. It's been a while but i hope she found her peace ❤️