Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum. To have someone there in such a lonely time is only possible thanks to you all.
It's my time now, I can't hold out any longer. Something in me wasn't made for this world so I can only hope whatever happens next releases the torment form inside my head.
Thank you again - I truly mean that.
Goodbye x
@Alchemist please can you self ban at 12 noon UK time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kibla, Sunset Limited, Coolchicka and 33 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Best of luck with whatever you decide. I hope you find peace :heart:

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS, Emerald and DeathImminent
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
You'll be missed @Amz_Falls

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
May you be at rest.... Sending love. x

Reactions: suffering
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum. To have someone there in such a lonely time is only possible thanks to you all.
It's my time now, I can't hold out any longer. Something in me wasn't made for this world so I can only hope whatever happens next releases the torment form inside my head.
Goodbye x
What method will you choose

F

Fallen leaf

Oct 1, 2019
Best of luck this time. You will be missed x

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Hope u succeed this time. If I remember right ur last time was jumping which went wrong . so what's ur method this time dear friend... Hope u have a well planned method which will help u transit peacefully... Praying for u ... Wish u could stay but all the best. Hugs

IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

would like to follow that butterfly
Aug 23, 2019
I hope everything will be fine for you.
I wish you to find the peace :heart:

okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
i hope you find peace. sleep well

Reactions: suffering
A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Yes I did jump previously. I am jumping again but in a different location. It's 290ft with gravel below. I've had to drive up to get here but it's worth it having survived jumping previously. I've just had a coffee and parked up. Very remote and peaceful too.
I hope you are all able to find the peace you are looking for in one way or another.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kasper12, Irunfar, ronigail9 and 21 others
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
Yes I did jump previously. I am jumping again but in a different location. It's 290ft with gravel below. I've had to drive up to get here but it's worth it having survived jumping previously. I've just had a coffee and parked up. Very remote and peaceful too.
I hope you are all able to find the peace you are looking for in one way or another.
goodbye sweetheart, you will be missed

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
i wish you all the peace you deserve sweety, please rest well ❤️ see you on the other side

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
U r really brave and a wonderful person. safe travels ... May u find peace ..

GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
Wow you are an incredibly brave and determined woman!

Reactions: Soul
Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
I envy your bravery. I hope you find the peace you're seeking.

Reactions: Soul
N

Notcutoutforlife

Jul 15, 2019
Thinking of you darling, I pray you find peace and rest! Lots of love and hugs, we will miss you dearly xxxxx

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
We only got chatting yesterday but I'm wishing you lots of peace my friend. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

A

Avery Jordan

Oct 14, 2019
What a terrible way to go. Jumping? Really?

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Oh Amz I wish you weren't doing this. You will be missed.

• Love
Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I wish you peace and safe travels...

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Don't know If she has already done it ... Hope she has succeeded in her attempt. Will miss her here .

Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
You touched my heart with your posts, I hope you were successful this time.

Reactions: Ssrejisser
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Oh Amz I wish you weren't doing this. You will be missed.
I feel the same and if it's the same bridge as before it won't be easy as too much traffic goes over it. Wish Amz had said something yesterday.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Sending you love and light. Please look out for us. You will be missed, and you mattered.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Goodbye x
@Alchemist please can you self ban at 12 noon UK time.
Hope you will have a safe and peaceful journey, all the best, maybe we will meet again in another (hopefully better) life.

Status
Not open for further replies.