• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
I want a basketball-sized hole that will suck my body right in like a tiny blackhole. And once my body is gone, I want a confetti effect with a sounds and everything and a banner that says "congratulations! you made it!"

• Yay!
Reactions: wCvML2, Ambivalent1, Captive_Mind515 and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd hope I can leave up some kind of permanent hologram or something that would constantly mock anyone who gets near my body and tries to feel sad or pay respects to me. Maybe the entity in the hologram could take the form of some really annoying character from some cartoon that can perfectly taunt anyone for sincerely trying to feel bad about my death. Whatever this hologram is though, it would also praise people who are there to laugh at me for dying or just otherwise hate me.

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
I'd hope I can leave up some kind of permanent hologram or something that would constantly mock anyone who gets near my body and tries to feel sad or pay respects to me. Maybe the entity in the hologram could take the form of some really annoying character from some cartoon that can perfectly taunt anyone for sincerely trying to feel bad about my death. Whatever this hologram is though, it would also praise people who are there to laugh at me for dying or just otherwise hate me.
That really reminds me of Rick Prime clone mocking Rick from Rick and Morty since you mentioned cartoon, though he wasn't a hologram.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That really reminds me of Rick Prime clone mocking Rick from Rick and Morty since you mentioned cartoon, though he wasn't a hologram.
I think subconsciously, that was exactly what I was picturing too but I just didn't realize it. Yeah I guess then I'd like Rick Prime specifically to be the one mocking people.

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
I think subconsciously, that was exactly what I was picturing too but I just didn't realize it. Yeah I guess then I'd like Rick Prime specifically to be the one mocking people.
What's your story? It's not like I've been in this community for a while. But, I haven't seen anyone who has more messages than you.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that maybe I'd want it so that there's a big text above me saying "fuck you society" with a middle finger pointing up after the aforementioned text. And then I'd want a voice with full of happiness and relief to say the aforementioned text out loud for society to hear before I get consumed forever by a void of pure blackness and bliss

CasperDaGhost

CasperDaGhost

Only I Can Bring About The End.
Feb 17, 2024
I'd probably want my body to disappear when I die. Then anyone who gets within a 10 ft radius of where my body would've been gets Rickrolled whenever they're in it.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
  • Yay!
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What's your story? It's not like I've been in this community for a while. But, I haven't seen anyone who has more messages than you.
It's a long story but I definitely am not the only active user with thousands of posts. :ahhha: