• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
I have a month left before STB, I have already planned everything, preparation is very important - I know this, in this last month I decided that I allow myself to do everything I want, something I didn't allow before, sleep in the morning as much as I want, eat everything I want, sweets, flour as much as I want, go where I want, do what I want, watch the information I want, think and say what I want, criticize who I want and express my opinion, and it makes me feel better . I prepared myself for Stb. And I also read an important thing here, that nothing in life lasts forever, people will all die someday, animals, cars and houses will someday fall into disrepair, and in general the planet Earth will also one day not exist, because planets appear, exist and then disappear, although this is a theory, but global warming on the planet will most likely lead to the demise of the planet, so everything will disappear someday, it's just that everyone has their own time. I have recently begun to relate to life and death more simply and it is important to know that everything will disappear someday

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: rozeske and wsx-rt