hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
Most of the things that could be said about this message have already been said above.

I'd just like to add that if I received this message from a person I met 4 years ago, even if I were into him then, this message would be offputting enough to make me lose any kind of interest immediately.

I understand you're really curious to see if she is still interested, but I think you should still strongly consider the feedback above and send her a much more simple and relaxed message.

Reactions: archipelago, Journeytoletgo, quiet.rabbit and 6 others
MMB

MMB

Every form of refuge has its price
Mar 14, 2021
One of the main reasons I want to ctb is because I didn't manage to get this cute Australian girl when I lived there in 2017.
I have found her facebook and want to send her this on facebook.
Please, no! She ghosted you for a reason. However painful it was for you, her reason was equally valid for her. Nobody owes anyone a relationship. To track her down and emotionally blackmail her? Just no..

Reactions: archipelago, Journeytoletgo, Whale_bones and 4 others
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
If she blocks you just know it's happened to the best of us :pfff:

Reactions: Busticket
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I understand you're really curious to see if she is still interested, but I think you should still strongly consider the feedback above and send her a much more simple and relaxed message.

Yeah. Please don't think that your original message was romantic, OP

step brothers no GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: archipelago, LastLoveLetter, killedbypsychiatry and 2 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
creepiness/desperation aside, are you really going to start the conversation with that?

• Yay!
Reactions: archipelago, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, western_heart and 2 others
M

MountKecske

Jun 4, 2021
One of the main reasons I want to ctb is because I didn't manage to get this cute Australian girl when I lived there in 2017.
I have found her facebook and want to send her this on facebook.
It's exquisite! Maybe also send her a link to the thread where you're talking about how you can't stop thinking about "f" ing women so she'll see what a true gem you are!

• Yay!
Reactions: archipelago, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, motel rooms and 4 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
She'll love it if she's into stalkers.

• Yay!
Reactions: archipelago, hahabye and western_heart
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
Lots of negativity in this thread and personal attacks.
I appreciate those who gave me respectful feedback and advice.
Anyways the ship has sailed, I sent her the message now.
We'll see how she responds.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Fragile, Mentalmick and 3 others
Victoria

Victoria

Jun 15, 2021
Yes, I feel like like I have to try to contact her again and send her that message or I will feel regret for not trying again.
As for the content, why do you think it's "too intense"?
What I wrote there and all my feelings are all true.
This is how I feel.
I realise you've sent it now and seriously I am really hoping you get a reply and that we are all wrong about it being too intense or whatever. Just in answer to your reply I just wanted to say that just because your feelings are true and 'how you feel' doesn't mean you need to share them. Sometimes you need to edit the feelings you choose to show someone according to the situation. You only met her twice. But I do really hope you get what you want. Let us know the outcome? X

Reactions: Whale_bones, killedbypsychiatry, Meditation guide and 1 other person
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
how is that a cause of domestic violence?
Because desperation shouldn't be the worse thing that you attribute to a significant other. Surely hitting you and making your life a misery would be worse. I don't know it's just a guess

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Well, I would feel very uncomfortable if I received such a message from a guy/girl.

Reactions: archipelago, Journeytoletgo, tryingtoescape and 7 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I hate to say I'm curious as to where this is going..

Reactions: ClairyFairy and BlueFox
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I hate to say I'm curious as to where this is going..
I'm a little curious too but right now I feel bad for the woman who received the message. Assuming she reacts the same way I would, she doesn't deserve to be so uncomfortable.

Reactions: archipelago, tryingtoescape and MountKecske
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I'm a little curious too but right now I feel bad for the woman who received the message. Assuming she reacts the same way I would, she doesn't deserve to be so uncomfortable.
Don't you think you are exaggersting a little bit?
We are unfortunately living in a world where women get raped/murdered all the time by their boyfriends/husbands.
All I am doing flattering her and telling her how I feel.
I ma treating her like a queen.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
We are unfortunately living in a world where women get raped/murdered all the time by their boyfriends/husbands.
I've been raped and the messages my rapist sent after I ghosted him weren't as creepy as what you sent.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: archipelago, WrongPlaceWrongTime, tryingtoescape and 7 others
Victoria

Victoria

Jun 15, 2021
Obviously you have no bad intentions at all and because what you're saying is complimentary you think it will be well received. But for example once there was a guy who was really into me, he lived near me and once when I bumped into him he told me he had wanked over me! I mean.. this is essentially a compliment :haha: but I didn't need to know. Another time he messaged me to say he had seen me in the town and he told me what shops he saw me go in and what I'd been wearing. He thought he was just showing me how much he liked me but….to much information and definitely creepy. Compliments can be creepy is what I'm saying. Xx

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Otto, hhanako, motel rooms and 1 other person
M

MountKecske

Jun 4, 2021
5868D225 CE7E 46AE 81BD 778F397433F1

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Meditation guide and 2 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
It's not THAT bad, hell I have had far worse sent to me, actual abuse, and a message like that would be a breeze, if not a little strange.
I'm sorry but I don't feel bad for her, maybe it's because we have more info about the person sending her the message so we know they're likely desperate rather than dangerous, so take my own stance with a grain of salt.
I've just got way bigger issues to deal with than worrying about some random lady getting an obsequious message she may not even read or give a damn about.
For all we know, this ain't the first time.
Curiosity of the outcome is all I have enough energy for.

That said, I just don't understand why someone would be so obsessed after so little interaction and then message the person years later, it's too much to me, I don't get it, it's the severe and lasting idolization that is off-putting to me, and sure, it is somewhat stalkerish and unnecessary..probably could be worded better too, but I suppose some suicidal people will do just about anything on their way out, this is probably small fries in comparison, as long as OP knows how to take No, or silence for an answer, at least the second time around..and that's the other part I don't get, she basically already gave her answer.
If OP has her contact information, I assume they can see her social media and know whether or not she's in a relationship..care to disclose that @Busticket?
(Not her information, but whether or not you have access to it and can inform yourself of another aspect as to why this may have not been the best idea.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fragile and Busticket
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
while your idea is there i hope you worked on the wording a little bit. while it wasnt that bad like i said (and some others) there were a few hiccups to it. :hug:. i hope she at least understands where youre trying to go with it.

• Love
Reactions: Busticket
OkFaithlessness

OkFaithlessness

existing
Jun 21, 2021
Dw mate, in four years you would've broken up already. nasty one too. so, get a move one, if the lack of a gf is your problem, plenty of fish in the sea

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Many women don't get how rare it is for some guys to be shown any interest whatsoever. OP is lonely, worded it badly, but I would never feel bad for a girl ultimately just receiving a compliment.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher and Busticket
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I can foresee this thread getting locked.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Yeah, people are exaggerating a bit.
At most she's going to dismiss it/keep ghosting you, or she'll tell you that she already has a boyfriend, but I don't think that she's going to feel unsafe or threatened lol.

If you want some criticism, maybe the "creepiest" part was when you said "Maybe we would have been together right now", which implies that she's all you've been thinking about in the last 4 years, And there are better ways to convey such feeling.

Anyway, good luck!

Reactions: Elysium Searcher, BottomlessPit, LastFlowers and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021

I knew it. He actually thinks he's being romantic... Dude, this girl is more likely to fall in love with my hairy gay ass wearing a T-shirt with 4 wrestlers fucking each other than to find your original message flattering

youre scaring me jenny slate GIF by A24

• Yay!
Reactions: archipelago, TriggerHappy, Symbiote and 4 others
OkFaithlessness

OkFaithlessness

existing
Jun 21, 2021
should we....
really be this rude to someone on a suicide forum?

i mean what would fix the26 say?

Reactions: LastLoveLetter, BottomlessPit, LastFlowers and 3 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
should we....
really be this rude to someone on a suicide forum?

i mean what would fix the26 say?
To be fair, he posted a message, asked if it was creepy, and when people answered "yes" he got defensive. There's no graceful way out of that conversation.

Reactions: archipelago, Otto, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 11 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
To be fair, he posted a message, asked if it was creepy, and when people answered "yes" he got defensive. There's no graceful way out of that conversation.

If he ended up sending her the original message after ten women told him to change it, he deserves a decent spanking

spank looney tunes GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Cronetappingout, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Otto and 3 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
To be honest, you must have already suspected that the message could be creepy if you felt the need to ask this in the first place. I am not sure what the purpose was of posting this if you were not open to feedback or if you had already made your mind up about sending it anyway.

Reactions: archipelago, Whale_bones, MartyByrde and 7 others