• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Me too! I was pleasantly surprised.

I tried it out fully expecting to stop playing minutes in and get a refund, but I ended up finishing the game.

The aesthetic was beautiful.
I almost done tapped out because of that beginning lol I just hate seeing animals hurt.

I'm really glad I stuck through to the end. I was crying my eyes out by the time the credits rolled, but it was a really great experience. The soundtrack, the atmosphere, the story was all done so well.

• Love
Reactions: hungry_ghost
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I am actively playing Genshin Impact. I have almost a year playing. I also play single player games (my favorite is shadow of the tomb raider and the last of us 2)

Reactions: Ripple
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
@chokti hey, there was a launch event today for Stray at a cat cafe I went to

View attachment 95847

View attachment 95848

View attachment 95849

View attachment 95850

Having that many cats in one post is cheating - it's purrrrnographic! :smiling:

Oh haven't delved too deep into it since I can't find interesting videos about it, but I'll look more into it now.

If you like the type of meta game that Doki Doki Literature Club is, you might like Inscryption from 2021 - it's as crazy as the Doki Dori series is.

swab

swab

Aug 31, 2019
Having that many cats in one post is cheating - it's purrrrnographic! :smiling:

If you like the type of meta game that Doki Doki Literature Club is, you might like Inscryption from 2021 - it's as crazy as the Doki Dori series is.
yes! I did play Inscryption and it was amazing. Finished the whole game and it is beautiful. Heard that people are stilling digging stuff up from the mod now

Reactions: Julgran
MorningstarMornings

MorningstarMornings

leave a beautiful corpse
Aug 20, 2020
minecraft mainly. waiting for time to play the newest(relative to me and my brother) we were here. video editing, music, and a real job taking all my time.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with the Xbox port. Not being able to do console commands sucks, but I get by. I'm taking a trip down memory lane.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Just finished The Misadventures of Tron Bonne (PSX) and I'm looking for any of the Megaman X series to play next. Working SNES games are getting pretty hard to come by these days.

Rockman20

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I recently beat Yakuza 3 again, pretty good story. I replayed the entire Zero and ZX series, I even got the platinum trophy, although I prefer some games from X series, these entries are undoubtedly excellent. Such a fun trip... I always like to think that this whole quasi-religious and genocidal megalomaniac mess started because two old men argued about a clumsy robotics project hahahaha.

I've been playing DMC1, one of my favorite PS2 classics, since it's a very short game it hasn't been hard for me to beat it several times for the platinum trophy, right now I just need to beat it in Dante Must Die to be a legendary demon huntress. Few players got this platinum trophy and it is understandable, the file trophy is very frustrating and DMD can be too hard especially if you don't know advanced techniques.

Uuuuuh... Excuse me? The influence of the great ones and all the money flowing in Yharnam allowed them to do these things... I guess.

FZry30XVsAIkf1Z

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Vampire survivors.

BE THE BULLET HELL! :D

But i wasn't inspired, my toons didn't survive this tries

Reactions: Ringo
Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022
rarely playing these days, bu if so, DayZ or Anno1800 for me

J

jandek

Down in a Mirror
Feb 19, 2022
Has anyone played the Taiwanese "horror" game, Devotion? I watched a playthrough of this online (in one sitting), and I was emotionally destroyed by the end. I can't say too much without giving the plot away.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I recently got DMC3 Platinum Trophy, in other words, I beat it several times, not nearly as difficult as DMC1, but more rigorous hehe. I thought about getting DMC5 Platinum Trophy, but it's too difficult, oh well... It requires too much practice since DMC5 itself is a bit more extensive to master. But you know what they say "The hours of folly are measured by the clock; but of wisdom, no clock can measure." That's true, Quicksilver style made DMD Vergil a joke.

To slow down a bit, in addition to occasional Blazblue CF matches, I play Digimon Survive, I'm loving it, but I feel tremendously stupid... I bought it hours after the promotion ended and I didn't receive my Guilmon. .. Dukemon is one of my favorites!

A

Apathetic

Nov 12, 2019
osrs, been spending way to much time playing the new raid

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Student
Sep 21, 2022
Cal of duty modern warfare ii the beta and I'm only doing it for the in game rewards when the games comes out next month.