• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Currently giving Cyberpunk a chance. It's okay so fsr and has lots of potential but we'll see. I'm not really upto it these days tbh

If you never played Shadow of the Collossus I highly recommend it. Its my favourite game of all time I think.

Also got an emulator package on a 4 tb hardrive. It runs bigbox/luanchbox and has all the old consoles, handhelds, arcades and even a few pc's. Man it's good!

K

kelsar

Jul 8, 2022
i don't play computer games because i find them all utterly boring. When i was a young kid i liked to play them, I don't know why i get bored so quickly from PC games now.

K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Don't play much anymore, intrest has long faded. Saw that there was an announcement for Dragons Dogma 2, I was a big fan of the first one, played it for ages.

The last game I played was probably GW2.

D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Currently into Genshin Impact. Although the freemium features can get annoying, the gameplay is basically a good imitation of Breath of the Wild so I'm enjoying it.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
What are you playing at the moment? I'm a PC gamer and currently playing Planet Zoo and The Outer Worlds depending on my mood.

Occasionally, I play a local skirmish round against bots in Warcraft 3, but it has started to happen increasingly seldom.

Games that I currently play are LoL, Town of Salem, Northguard and sometimes a shitty VN to pass the time.

Personally, I have never played a visual novel game, but did you try "Doki Doki Literature Club!"? It's actually a series of games, and it's completely insane. Part of it even has some relation to the theme of this community. In case you don't want to play the game, you can find walkthrough videos on YouTube in which the players explain the plot for you.

Reactions: setoursailsagain
swab

swab

Aug 31, 2019
Occasionally, I play a local skirmish round against bots in Warcraft 3, but it has started to happen increasingly seldom.

Personally, I have never played a visual novel game, but did you try "Doki Doki Literature Club!"? It's actually a series of games, and it's completely insane. Part of it even has some relation to the theme of this community. In case you don't want to play the game, you can find walkthrough videos on YouTube in which the players explain the plot for you.
Played it a bit, but I can't seem to finish any VN since it gets repetitive. I did watch videos about DDLC since it looks interesting. Very meta which is cool.
There is a second instalment ish which just expands on the lore of the game. That one is more about the creation of the game and it's sentience.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Played it a bit, but I can't seem to finish any VN since it gets repetitive. I did watch videos about DDLC since it looks interesting. Very meta which is cool.
There is a second instalment ish which just expands on the lore of the game. That one is more about the creation of the game and it's sentience.

Indeed! The story abut DDLC just gets crazier and crazier... in an interesting way....

swab

swab

Aug 31, 2019
Indeed! The story abut DDLC just gets crazier and crazier... in an interesting way....
Oh haven't delved too deep into it since I can't find interesting videos about it, but I'll look more into it now.

Reactions: Julgran
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I'm currently focused on Yakuza 3 and Megaman X. Yesterday I beat all 8 Repliforce mavericks, I'm aiming to get Legacy Collection's platinum throphy.

IMG
IMG1

Megaman collections are nice, I really like their new options and the X Challenge is a great fan service, but I still feel weird that they haven't added the X-Treme duology, Command Mission and Maverick Hunter X, especially since the collection Includes The Day of Sigma!

EDIT: I forgot to mention this. This is sad, it was my favorite maverick from X3, that buffalo had a funny intro.

FXXKqvcVQAAazpu

Last edited:
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I didn't realise until I saw all these speed runners that I basically suck at all my favorite childhood games. Reality check ✔️
Something like that happened to me, but in reverse. When I checked the rankings of Sonic Unleashed it turns out that the average time people take to beat Eggmanland was one hour, I spent 54 minutes being a brat. My rank was still E but it made me feel good that I was above a mediocre average hahaha.

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Something like that happened to me, but in reverse. When I checked the rankings of Sonic Unleashed it turns out that the average time people take to beat Eggmanland was one hour, I spent 54 minutes being a brat. My rank was still E but it made me feel good that I was above a mediocre average hahaha.
I would chalk that one up as a win for sure xD

If anyone says different tell 'em I'd like to see you do better. Then just yank the power plug if they start doing better.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ringo
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Just completed Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.
What a kickass game that was. It's like Tomb Raider meets Star Wars.
Star Wars Inquisitor GIF by KPopSource
Star Wars Lightsabers GIF by Xbox

S

setoursailsagain

Jun 8, 2022
Currently giving Cyberpunk a chance. It's okay so fsr and has lots of potential but we'll see. I'm not really upto it these days tbh

If you never played Shadow of the Collossus I highly recommend it. Its my favourite game of all time I think.

Also got an emulator package on a 4 tb hardrive. It runs bigbox/luanchbox and has all the old consoles, handhelds, arcades and even a few pc's. Man it's good!
Yeah im still keeping an eye on Cyberpunk. Speaking of emulators, I did a similar thing with a Raspberry Pi about 6 months ago. It's got all the old Master System/NES games from when i was little.
fall guys, pokémon diamond and pearl, and portal 2.
I think i'm the only person on earth that prefers Portal 1 :pfff:

Reactions: Smart No More
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
If anyone says different tell 'em I'd like to see you do better. Then just yank the power plug if they start doing better.
Oh, like when you look at each other's screen in multiplayer haha.

The only time I had a reality check like this was with Megaman, because bosses that apparently cost no one much were difficult for me, X3's Kaiser Sigma is still a the purgatory for me, I caught the trick faster on X4 and X8's Sigmas

• Love
Reactions: GentleJerk
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
I can't find anything good right now.

Last year I was finding so many "under the radar" games on Steam, but this year has been incredibly stale for game releases.

All of my anticipated games have either been pushed back to 2023, or are just hanging in the balance with no news whatsoever of their completion or release.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020

Last year I was finding so many "under the radar" games on Steam, but this year has been incredibly stale for game releases.

All of my anticipated games have either been pushed back to 2023, or are just hanging in the balance with no news whatsoever of their completion or release.
yeah, some games get stuck in limbo, unfortunately.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

You might want to have a look at OpenCritic (sort by "Score" or "% Recommended") or Metacritic (sort by "Metascore" or "User Score") and see if you can find something that interests you.

Last edited:
Reactions: hungry_ghost