• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tuyu

tuyu

im not afraid to die.
Mar 19, 2023
Pokémon snap is very relaxing. Nice game to unwind……….

MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
doing my first run of Black Mesa (Xen looks honestly fucking amazing)
also Blades of Shogun (stealth game)

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Battlefield 2 (via BF2Hub), Battlefield 2042, Fallout 76 and Puzzle Pirates.

Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
Lately I've been playing just cause 3. The simplicity of just blowing shit up and pretty explosions is perfect for my limited mental capacity lately.

Min-Ho

Min-Ho

Mar 24, 2023
hey! what rank are you on val? we could probably play sometime :3 if you want you could add me on discord
d3 rn, whats your discord? (Mine has symbols) or if its more comfy for you to share your val ign I can add u there and we can add on disc from that. I haven't unlocked private messages yet its been hard getting to know other people and talking with others who are in the same boat.

umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
I recently got back into hacking my vita, so I've been playing Gitaroo Man Lives! and DJmax

mehek1753

mehek1753

Mar 10, 2023
Been playing nier replicant on my steamdeck. I played the original on ps3 before and I think I kinda prefer how that one felt to play compared to the new one.

E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
Just started The Last of Us on Ps4. Also Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons

Methuselah Fallen

Methuselah Fallen

Witness
Apr 10, 2023
Been grinding the heck out of Destiny 2. Starting to get bored of it though, dropped 200 hours since February 24th or so. Big money commitment as well since you have to buy all the DLC.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Currently, I'm mostly playing Dreamlight Valley, Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Right now, I'm trying to find some good fighting games to play. Any suggestions are welcome.

ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
Currently, I'm mostly playing Dreamlight Valley, Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Right now, I'm trying to find some good fighting games to play. Any suggestions are welcome.
Highly recommend Guilty Gear. Lots of fun characters, great music, and lore.
Skulls Girls is also fun. Has a nice aesthetic to it.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Highly recommend Guilty Gear. Lots of fun characters, great music, and lore.
Skulls Girls is also fun. Has a nice aesthetic to it.
Meh, I haven't liked Guilty Gear since Accent Core +R, and I still play that, but it's sad to see the shell of its former self that the series has become. Switching to 3D models instead of sprites was the beginning of the end.

As for Skullgirls, I'm hesitant with that one since I usually don't like western media that much.

Stripe19

Stripe19

Forgotten Martyr
Feb 28, 2023
Lol, Valorant, HW2, and Rainworld.
Highly recommend Rainworld, oddly enough feels like the closest thing to a game thats pro-choice, since the premise is literally to die forever. The game's own lore has it so that everything respawns, and is aware it respawns. Most, but not *all* sentient creatures want to have an end and die for good, which is called ascension. It feels down to earth for that, but also magical and beautiful. There are still pretty landscapes and cheery music, but also many MANY ruins, and alot of melancholic and depressing music too. It feels like a accurate reflection of life, still having a spark of wonder in it but not quite the magic land you'd think.
It really is a beautiful game im sure many here would enjoy, if for no reason beyond being a cute little critter, suffering and hoping for an end, something it seems fits alot of people here.
rain world trash GIF by Adult Swim Games
rain world dinner GIF by Adult Swim Games

Just look at it. Seriously, its worth the money and it's DLC is even better.

StruggleWithin

StruggleWithin

Gnothi Seauton
Aug 8, 2022
Lol, Valorant, HW2, and Rainworld.
Highly recommend Rainworld, oddly enough feels like the closest thing to a game thats pro-choice, since the premise is literally to die forever. The game's own lore has it so that everything respawns, and is aware it respawns. Most, but not *all* sentient creatures want to have an end and die for good, which is called ascension. It feels down to earth for that, but also magical and beautiful. There are still pretty landscapes and cheery music, but also many MANY ruins, and alot of melancholic and depressing music too. It feels like a accurate reflection of life, still having a spark of wonder in it but not quite the magic land you'd think.
It really is a beautiful game im sure many here would enjoy, if for no reason beyond being a cute little critter, suffering and hoping for an end, something it seems fits alot of people here.
rain world dinner GIF by Adult Swim Games

Just look at it. Seriously, its worth the money and it's DLC is even better.
Rainworld looks and sounds cool. Thanks.

For the thread, I am currently playing D2RX (Diablo 2 Resurrected Expansion) because I am not much of a gamer anymore and I like games from my youth. Like... 🔼🔼🔽🔽◀️▶️◀️▶️BABAStart 😜

Myers

Myers

I just want a hug please.
Apr 15, 2023
I play on PC and Switch . I play League, Overwatch and Osu on my Pc, and Animal crossing on my Switch:)

Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
don't starve together and dota 2

K

Kittzuni

Pull u close & OD, I'll love u 'til I'm comatose.
May 7, 2023
I picked up animal crossing again after a long break, does anyone want to visit my island?