• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Yesterday night I was played skyrim. I finished it several times, but I always like to replay it. I also like fallout and the assassin creed series. I totally suck at FPS and driving simulators.

Reactions: Skathon
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
There's a game that just came out called Serial Cleaners, it's about working for the mob and having to clean up crime scenes. It's strangely relaxing, from the gameplay to the soft jazz in the background.

It's the only thing that's been able to calm me down this week lol

ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
Stuck away from my pc so just bought Xcom 2, Dont Starve and Onimusha Warlords on switch. All on sale btw, got the lot for about £20.

I have most of these on my pc but I dont have much energy for sitting at my desk to play pc nowadays. Though I did play a bit of cyberpunk 2077 after the Edgerunners patch. Its actually pretty decent now

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
grow tired of playing others games
is privileged is selective

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

Cursed
May 14, 2021
got past the first boss in elden ring but that game is just more stressful than fun at this point, which sucks cause i love the design, i just dont enjoy dying 1000 times just to get past 1 part, i dont have the mental fortitude to continue playing
other than that its just LoL and dead cells atm

Reactions: narval
StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
Not a gamer but I'm currently playing Yume 2kki. I wasn't allowed gaming when I was younger so I'm starting with the basics I guess. Not sure how beneficial the abstract atmosphere and droning music are to my mental health but then again it's relatable seeing another loner.

• Love
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E
W

WithoutMyTrueFriend

Feb 4, 2022
Cities: Skylines with the ability to build everything from the start and infinite money.

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
demonophobia and re-playing manhunt on hardcore

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Play game hard still try do, think hard read novel visal not know game consider not. Other game try replay Zelda. Hard gaming still do hope brain body allow very slow progress

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Not playing much, just some PlateUp! sometimes.

hurtbox

hurtbox

Sep 25, 2022
Been playing guilty gear strive since the start of the year. Shits hella fun even as someone that had never played a fighting game before in my life.

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
Yesterday night I was played skyrim. I finished it several times, but I always like to replay it. I also like fallout and the assassin creed series. I totally suck at FPS and driving simulators.
have you seen the skyrim grandma yt channel? she's a ~85y/o streamer and has i think over a million followers, she's amazing

Reactions: Skathon
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
have you seen the skyrim grandma yt channel? she's a ~85y/o streamer and has i think over a million followers, she's amazing
Yes I know her, she is really great. She is now waiting for the next chapter and she said that she hopes to play it before she dies. So much will to live and joy, I envy her. I would love to give her all the years of my life so she can keep playing.

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
League of Legends mostly, been playing for 10 years now and still shit at it :)))

I play a few ps5 games that take my fancy, just started on man of meaden and getting through that.

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
I'm not colourblind but found changing the screen settings to Deuteranope on Fortnite seems to have helped my game play. Another gamer, also not colourblind, told me about it and it really does make everything easier to see. There are 3 settings for different types of colour blindness. Deuteranope seems to fix the texture and tone down the brightness.

Just thought I'd share in case it's of help to others. I use a Nintendo Switch.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic
Sep 21, 2022
Right now I'm playing Need for speed unbound. I just finished a game called Forspoken and I'm going to start the Dead space remake tommorow.

Reactions: Unending
bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
Replaying Ghost of Tsushima, haven't found any new releases that I've fallen in love with.

settheory

settheory

Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021
Have been playing Yume 2kki recently. Don't know when i will resume.

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
dude... i dont know what's happening but ive been into playing solitaire and card games lately (on my pc), am i getting old??:pfff::ahhha:

T

TiredKraut

Mar 17, 2023
I used to love gaming and played mostly strategy games like those of Paradox Interactive. Also played some FPS rather competitively when I was younger. But I lost interest in most games while getting older and am bored by most of them by now.
The last game that I really played extensively for years was League of Legends, which I quit about 2 years ago.
Since then I enjoyed some puzzle games like Baba Is You or the tycoon game Transport Fever 2 which I can't play atm due to lack of a GFX card.

Reactions: Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I'm currently playing Monster Hunter World Iceborne farming some armors, I'm also on my way to platinum Yakuza 4, I just need to beat it on Legend Difficulty! Sometimes I also play some Megaman X or Megaman Zero since they are relatively short games to finish in quick sessions and I have a lot of fun, I already platinum most of the collections but it helps me not to have tunnel vision by playing such long sessions so often of the same two games, I also want to platinum Tales of Vesperia DE when I get the Y4 one!

S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Replaying Dying light on PC before moving on to Dying light 2. Finished Farcry Primal and Scorn recently. Will eventually move on to Stray and Metal: Hellsinger when I have the time.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I've been playing a lot of Disney Dreamlight Valley lately, but I've also been playing Legacy of the Duelist, Mario Party Superstars, and am currently installing Sonic Frontiers. I'm also always playing NU:Carnival.